Is anybody getting ready for the coming financial/currency collapse?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes, one thing I have learned from Mormon teachings, is a supply of food for any disaster. I dont think I have a years worth, but Im close. It just makes sense. Disability, unemployment, natural disaster, assuming your house does not float, or get blown away.
I always enjoyed family home evening. On Monday eve, it is spent with your family, or your church family. That just makes sense too. To have at least one day, a designated day, to shut off the TV, radio, video games, and be a family.
I am no longer a Mormon, but not because they did anything wrong. I was baptized a Baptist, and went back to my old church.
I dont see how anyone can find something wrong with that, other than not liking Mormons. But then I cant see anything wrong with the ten commandments either, even if you do not believe, but Im sure someone will.

TUT

I still don't know how farming so many jobs out of the country doesn't fall under "National Security Threat".

wkmac

[video=youtube;wTqSpx0Vgv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqSpx0Vgv4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Google video "Garbage Warrior" for more detail to the history of this type construction model.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With all those nice fools who daily feed the geese and ducks around here.
Food will never be a problem, I know how to fish and hunt using different methods.

Bad Gas!

No one should worry. Obama will continue to save us. He has made so many great changes to help ease the US debt. Just ask him...he has never made a bad policy or passed a terrible bill. keep the faith!

moreluck

golden ticket member
No one should worry. Obama will continue to save us. He has made so many great changes to help ease the US debt. Just ask him...he has never made a bad policy or passed a terrible bill. keep the faith!

Oh, and you left out that he's the self-proclaimed 4th best president ever !!

Just_another_day_at_work

I don't think there will be second term for him, the system started collapsing, the elite of this country running scared (nowhere to go, the world knows it), new bailout won't fix the core problem, so probably they will (banksters) try to take us to war. Recommend to read The Black Swan of Cairo, it's about centralized power (the FED), just watch next year you will see it entirely.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't think there will be second term for him, the system started collapsing, the elite of this country running scared (nowhere to go, the world knows it), new bailout won't fix the core problem, so probably they will (banksters) try to take us to war. Recommend to read The Black Swan of Cairo, it's about centralized power (the FED), just watch next year you will see it entirely.

Be careful...your sounding like Glenn Beck and the lefty loons will bash you...