Is being a UPS delivery driver a good career

CleverNameHere

Ok Internet Tough Guy....
1:Did concrete/work while part time at UPS. Would be full time there if company hadn't basically gone under. Would do and could do again. Doubt you could.

2:You are a preloader. You guys, by and large consistently, eff up our day.

3:Go ahead and try and qualify driving. Or do seasonal during peak.

I probably went thru more by age 18 then you have in your whole life. Lucky I can't track you down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
1:Did concrete/work while part time at UPS. Would be full time there if company hadn't basically gone under. Would do and could do again. Doubt you could.

2:You are a preloader. You guys are by and large a bunch of p*ssies and freakin morons who consistently eff up our day.

3:Go ahead and try and qualify driving. Or do seasonal during peak. That'll shut your troll mouth.

I probably went thru more by age 18 then you have in your whole life. Lucky I can't track you down. friend*ckin little b%tch.

No you haven't. Your wife might be impressed with your work ethic but anyone with an actual work ethic isn't. Go cry to your therapist about it LOL

Box Ox

2:You are a preloader. You guys consistently eff up our day.

3:Go ahead and try and qualify driving. Or do seasonal during peak.

I probably went thru more by age 18 then you have in your whole life. Lucky I can't track you down.

No you haven't. Your wife might be impressed with your work ethic but anyone with an actual work ethic isn't. Go cry to your therapist about it LOL

giphy.gif

CleverNameHere

The only credit I'll give you TROLL is that I once thought the same naive way. "Man those drivers got the life" lol.. and honestly if management was not so over involved, and the IE pricks were human, and ORION wasn't a thing.. yeah itd be an easy 34 bucks an hour. Don't run your mouth about what you don't know lil punk preloader.

However I've been struggling most likely longer than you been alive.. you sound like a lil millennial know it all b#tch. Hell where you at I'll come meet you in a parking lot settle like men lil fagpop.

I don't have a wife but a girlfriend but I'm sure she's impressed with more than work my work ethic LOL. Probably could impress your wife too.

Read responses from some these other MEN on here saying this job SUCKS I'm not the only one. They've toughed it out and for them I show respect. I was trying to help by saying... In my humble opinion... Not worth it. That is all.