Is biden more popular than Obama

newfie

Drumpf motivated voters to vote his ass out. It really isn't that complicated...
in the process they traded an old white guy that says things that sound racist for an old white guy who fought to preserve segregation, an old white guy who created a bill that locked blacks up for long periods of time for simple possession of drugs and an old white guy that was good buddies with KKK grand dragons. are you libs really that stupid. will you brothers ever get tired of getting played?

newfie

It's mostly a referendum on the incumbent, as usual in this situation, and in this case the incumbent was extremely unpopular (but also had an extremely devoted base, which came relatively close to canceling out the unpopularity vote-wise). We'll see what happens in 2024 once the Republicans regroup.

so you believe an old white guy who said you aint black motivated six million more votes than smooth talking Obama? Would you like to buy a bridge? I can sell you one real cheap

newfie

If the votes hold up and Biden wins, it won't be due to Biden. It's rabid hatred of Trump by Democrats and some Republicans. That's the only true motivation because Biden sure hasn't inspired the masses.

the house will possibly add as many as 10 new republicans . the senate is a wash. Biden shows garnering six million more votes than Obama who was an immensly popular president even though he was largely ineffective . 10 million more votes then Hillary who liberals were enthusiastically excited about making the first woman president.

If the 75 million votes for basement dwelling biden is true then why no blue wave in the house? why no blue wave in the senate?
do you really think 75 million people showed up to vote for Biden and then decided to vote for republicans on the rest of the ticket?
this election was clearly cooked someway somehow

newfie

the house will possibly add as many as 10 new republicans . the senate is a wash. Biden shows garnering six million more votes than Obama who was an immensly popular president even though he was largely ineffective . 10 million more votes then Hillary who liberals were enthusiastically excited about making the first woman president.

If the 75 million votes for basement dwelling biden is true then why no blue wave in the house? why no blue wave in the senate?
do you really think 75 million people showed up to vote for Biden and then decided to vote for republicans on the rest of the ticket?
this election was clearly cooked someway somehow
this

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden failed his first test at leadership today.
He never mentioned that a majority of his supporters were out celebrating without masks on.

newfie

I think at some point we need to step away from politics and the normal bantering we enjoy and engage in here and look at the processes and results we have in place. At some point in 2016 i liked that Trump presented himself as a guy who would buck the status quo and supported him. My wife and i both agreed that if Biden had entered the race at that time and won we would not have been too upset because he is a moderate at best an ineffective leader incapable of making a strong argument for his agenda and would not be disruptive to the conservative cause. 4 years later we see a senile old man clearly losing his mental faculties and we see am extreme liberal support system waiting to take advantage of the mental cripple he has become and we wanted no part of him. Not because of anything he would have done but because of the the liberal lunatics that would demand their agenda be implemented. At this point the House appears to be have been weakened on the DNC side and is not as much of a threat. the Senate remains with a slight Repub advantage and also no threat. Nothing will get done for the next two years and in todays world that is the best any of us regardless of political affiliation can hope for.
So politics is realistically at a point where no action and a government system that does nothing is in actuality the most effective form of government we could hope for .
if for instance one side or the other had dominated and implemented their policy without any input from the opposing side then in all actuality the end result would have been that the opposition would have worked tirelessly to undermine those partisan efforts.
much as has happened with Obamacare. No republican input was sought since the dems had a super majority and thus republicans have worked tirelessly to dismantle that policy since their input was never sought.
So here we are at a point where we root for government stalemates. Biden promises to join the country and represent us all but the cabinet he will select will say otherwise.
all of us regardless of political affilation are expected to be outraged at all times by the efforts by the other side when reality states that our form of government accomplishes nothing , achives nothing and is often engaged in nothing other than outrage rhetoric.
the true answer is we are all :censored2:ed up and we root for governmental chaos because that chaos is the most effective form of government available in todays world.

newfie

I think at some point we need to step away from politics and the normal bantering we enjoy and engage in here and look at the processes and results we have in place. At some point in 2016 i liked that Trump presented himself as a guy who would buck the status quo and supported him. My wife and i both agreed that if Biden had entered the race at that time and won we would not have been too upset because he is a moderate at best an ineffective leader incapable of making a strong argument for his agenda and would not be disruptive to the conservative cause. 4 years later we see a senile old man clearly losing his mental faculties and we see am extreme liberal support system waiting to take advantage of the mental cripple he has become and we wanted no part of him. Not because of anything he would have done but because of the the liberal lunatics that would demand their agenda be implemented. At this point the House appears to be have been weakened on the DNC side and is not as much of a threat. the Senate remains with a slight Repub advantage and also no threat. Nothing will get done for the next two years and in todays world that is the best any of us regardless of political affiliation can hope for.
So politics is realistically at a point where no action and a government system that does nothing is in actuality the most effective form of government we could hope for .
if for instance one side or the other had dominated and implemented their policy without any input from the opposing side then in all actuality the end result would have been that the opposition would have worked tirelessly to undermine those partisan efforts.
much as has happened with Obamacare. No republican input was sought since the dems had a super majority and thus republicans have worked tirelessly to dismantle that policy since their input was never sought.
So here we are at a point where we root for government stalemates. Biden promises to join the country and represent us all but the cabinet he will select will say otherwise.
all of us regardless of political affilation are expected to be outraged at all times by the efforts by the other side when reality states that our form of government accomplishes nothing , achives nothing and is often engaged in nothing other than outrage rhetoric.
the true answer is we are all *ed up and we root for governmental chaos because that chaos is the most effective form of government available in todays world.
did i mention that while i enjoy the political banter we engage in i love all of you and respect your contributions here even when i disagree which is often. the fact you get on a board and express your opinions however :censored2:ed up they may be still means that you are an active citizen contributing to your countries discourse

newfie

did i mention that while i enjoy the political banter we engage in i love all of you and respect your contributions here even when i disagree which is often. the fact you get on a board and express your opinions however *ed up they may be still means that you are an active citizen contributing to your countries discourse
with that said go :censored2: yourselves :raspberry-tounge:

floridays

No republican input was sought since the dems had a super majority and thus republicans have worked tirelessly to dismantle that policy since their input was never sought.
I have to disagree with this.
The opportunity to end Obamacare was there from Trumps inauguration until the new House members took their oath in 2019. I submit they took show votes for years but when given the opportunity to perform didn't get the bat off their shoulders.

Nice job McDick

floridays

What does it say about your candidate to inspire 75 million to vote against him?
It's no reflection on Trump.

It does however give evidence that our educational system is worse that any imagined, the unregenerate soul is truly evil and the country is truly lost, as I told @vantexan a couple, maybe a few back.

I can sit back with my popcorn and watch "75" million :poop: in their cereal bowl and say "Look at the smart guys, what did they expect."

It's your world, I'm just eating popcorn.

Knock yourselves out, just stay off my grass.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
10 million more votes then Hillary who liberals were enthusiastically excited about making the first woman president.
The “let’s get back to brunch” suburban wine mom crowd and their cućks were enthusiastic about Hillary, and that’s it. The left is not a monolith; blue collar union Dems and the “far left” alike hate her.

floridays

The “let’s get back to brunch” suburban wine mom crowd and their cućks were enthusiastic about Hillary, and that’s it. The left is not a monolith; blue collar union Dems and the “far left” alike hate her.
bsbullf.gif
fact is if she was the headliner this year you would have tripped over your Johnsina (Johnson) if you had one to vote for her. The left is a monolith, period.