Is biden more popular than Obama

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Correction. America won and Putin lost his puppy.
And China won and Xi Jinping bought his lap dog.

1604862160618.png

Kingofthenorth

You people failed to take the Senate, lost seats in the house, and lost control of multiple state legislatures in a redistricting year. Your consolation prize is Joe Biden, a bumbling senile old racist beholden to China.

Lol.
An incumbent hasn’t lost in 30 years, the house is controlled by the democrats and the senate will be determined by run offs of Georgia. You lost epically incumbents almost never lose and you lost significantly.

newfie

“Your side” 😂

Stop thinking like that. I don’t play red vs blue team. Voted 3rd party again this time. I want what’s best for the working class, you and I just disagree on how that’s done.

“The resistance” was a grift. Never bought into it.
didnt see you screaming for unity 4 years ago. you own the side by your silence

newfie

The most logical explanation is that Biden isn’t more popular, but that Trump is so unpopular that it gets Biden the votes.

Edit: Trump has a monumental amount of support in many areas but you can’t discount that in areas like mine, nearly everyone is fervently anti-Trump.
the most logical explanation is that major democratic cities in five states stole an election and then tried to hide from poll observers as they did it.

oldngray

nowhere special
the most logical explanation is that major democratic cities in five states stole an election and then tried to hide from poll observers as they did it.
If they violate the chain of custody those votes are invalid. But will the courts have the integrity (and gonads) to toss out those votes?

MAKAVELI

Now try and think about those 3 words and what that means for a majority vote in a state. Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
An incumbent hasn’t lost in 30 years, the house is controlled by the democrats and the senate will be determined by run offs of Georgia. You lost epically incumbents almost never lose and you lost significantly.
You people failed to take the Senate, lost seats in the house, and lost control of multiple state legislatures in a redistricting year. Your consolation prize is Joe Biden, a bumbling senile old racist beholden to China.

Lol.

Kingofthenorth

Lol.
If going from 3 branches of government to 2 branches of government to 1 maybe is a win for you I hate to see what a loss is for you. Incumbents almost never lose and you lost worse than Democrats lost to Hilary in 2016. Epic lost. Most of what trump did will be undone almost immediately.