Is biden more popular than Obama

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the election results are illogical . There is no way a basement dweller energized that many voters. not to mention the republicans may end up gaining 10 seats in the house and probably breaking even in the senate. that many voters for biden should have actually created a blue wave end result.
Not everyone votes a full ticket. In Colorado I voted Libertarian for POTUS and Democratic for senate. Left the rest of the ballot blank.

newfie

I have to disagree with this.
The opportunity to end Obamacare was there from Trumps inauguration until the new House members took their oath in 2019. I submit they took show votes for years but when given the opportunity to perform didn't get the bat off their shoulders.

Nice job McDick
agree 100 percent. they gleefully voted to dismantle it when they knew they didnt have the votes to overturn it, once they had the votes to do so they changed their votes

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
your side should have adopted that thought four years ago. Suddenly we hear the resistance say gee cant we all get along.
“Your side” 😂

Stop thinking like that. I don’t play red vs blue team. Voted 3rd party again this time. I want what’s best for the working class, you and I just disagree on how that’s done.

“The resistance” was a grift. Never bought into it.

tadpole

An interesting twist of this election is Biden received more votes than Obama while doing little to get that support. he spent many days of many months hiding in his basement . His rallies had few if any supporters show up. Yet we are expected to believe that Biden was immensely popular and able to easily surpass Obama in vote totals? Really ? Did a few honk , honks get supporters excited to turn out?
The most logical explanation is that Biden isn’t more popular, but that Trump is so unpopular that it gets Biden the votes.

Edit: Trump has a monumental amount of support in many areas but you can’t discount that in areas like mine, nearly everyone is fervently anti-Trump.

SLW

so you believe an old white guy who said you aint black motivated six million more votes than smooth talking Obama? Would you like to buy a bridge? I can sell you one real cheap
That's the opposite of what I was saying

Kingofthenorth

An interesting twist of this election is Biden received more votes than Obama while doing little to get that support. he spent many days of many months hiding in his basement . His rallies had few if any supporters show up. Yet we are expected to believe that Biden was immensely popular and able to easily surpass Obama in vote totals? Really ? Did a few honk , honks get supporters excited to turn out?

Trump is a sociopath, conman, and :censored2:. We had to get him out, as the republicans apparently overwhelmingly support a sociopath who uses the presidency to further his goals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is a sociopath, conman, and *. We had to get him out, as the republicans apparently overwhelmingly support a sociopath who uses the presidency to further his goals.
When are you going to stop crying kiddo?
tenor.gif