Is biden more popular than Obama

Kingofthenorth

1) Hilary Clinton conceded in a few hours. She wasn’t throwing a temper tantrum, and refusing to concede which was so severe and delusion even Fox News won’t humor it. (Fox news has successfully argued in court it’s entertainment not news and no one can take them seriously. Even they say this is crazy wanna be dictator :censored2:.

2) Trump did conclude with the Russians. It’s just unclear how much of a difference it made and things like if they would of interfered anyways. My guess is same result didn’t change much. Country that interferes in most countries on earth being interfered in isn’t surprising. The issue was only that Trump asked them to interfere apparently in such an incompetent way- he couldn’t be charged with anything. It’s actually quite impressive like a comedy skit.

3) I am not a Democrat and even if I was I wasn’t telling people Russian conclusion for the last four years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1) Hilary Clinton conceded in a few hours. She wasn’t throwing a temper tantrum, and refusing to concede which was so severe and delusion even Fox News won’t humor it. (Fox news has successfully argued in court it’s entertainment not news and no one can take them seriously. Even they say this is crazy wanna be dictator *.

2) Trump did conclude with the Russians. It’s just unclear how much of a difference it made and things like if they would of interfered anyways. My guess is same result didn’t change much. Country that interferes in most countries on earth being interfered in isn’t surprising. The issue was only that Trump asked them to interfere apparently in such an incompetent way- he couldn’t be charged with anything. It’s actually quite impressive like a comedy skit.

3) I am not a Democrat and even if I was I wasn’t telling people Russian conclusion for the last four years.
None of that is true.
Typical.

newfie

Get real.

Sad that you actually believe this.

My side is union labor, your side is boot licking :censored2:. Friggin rat.

you own the anarchists whether you want to admit it or not. if you actually believed in union labor you would support trump and not biden since biden helped ship your high paying jobs overseas.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
you own the anarchists whether you want to admit it or not. if you actually believed in union labor you would support trump and not biden since biden helped ship your high paying jobs overseas.
You own the union busting federal judges that Trump and every other Republican appointed.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t have the mental capacity for abstract thought. Everything is red team vs blue team to you.

I don’t support Biden. I didn’t vote for him. I voted 3rd party again. I was told by the vote-shaming “resistance” that it was a vote for Trump. You’re welcome.

rod

Retired 22 years
Drumpf motivated voters to vote his ass out. It really isn't that complicated...
Have to agree. If he would have only skipped all that insane late night tweeting and hired a decent speech writer he would still be president next term. His own worst enemy.

MAKAVELI

Have to agree. If he would have only skipped all that insane late night tweeting and hired a decent speech writer he would still be president next term. His own worst enemy.
That's the thing, he can't stop himself. He's a freaking nutcase.

newfie

You own the union busting federal judges that Trump and every other Republican appointed.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t have the mental capacity for abstract thought. Everything is red team vs blue team to you.

I don’t support Biden. I didn’t vote for him. I voted 3rd party again. I was told by the vote-shaming “resistance” that it was a vote for Trump. You’re welcome.
yes
yes I do
yes you do lefty

Kingofthenorth

In places like Germany unions are super weak and in places like America unions are super strong. I remember how amazon drivers are the best paid delivery drivers in the industry.

watdaflock?

No. Everyone would rather have Obama back for POTUS. That said.............the old fella is still a lot better than the cheetos-fuhrer.

Joe Biden without makeup.
200.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
1) Hilary Clinton conceded in a few hours. She wasn’t throwing a temper tantrum, and refusing to concede which was so severe and delusion even Fox News won’t humor it. (Fox news has successfully argued in court it’s entertainment not news and no one can take them seriously. Even they say this is crazy wanna be dictator *.

This is obvious sarcasm.
Is this sarcasm as well? It’s hard to tell with you marxist dumb dumbs.