Is biden more popular than Obama

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the most logical explanation is that major democratic cities in five states stole an election and then tried to hide from poll observers as they did it.
Lots of voters in those five states stayed home four years ago because their own candidate sucked. They had enough of the loser on your side this time to get off their butts and vote this time. Thinking it was not necessarily a pro Biden vote but an anti Chump vote.

newfie

Lots of voters in those five states stayed home four years ago because their own candidate sucked. They had enough of the loser on your side this time to get off their butts and vote this time. Thinking it was not necessarily a pro Biden vote but an anti Chump vote.

spin. the fact is inner city voters dont turn out for old racist white guys like Biden

newfie

Your guy ran for president and you lost. Even though incumbent haven’t lost in 30 years. You went from three branches of gov to 2 to maybe 1. Keep it up pretty soon you will be wining as big as the libertarian party!
odd i thought his title is president Trump? Did someone redo the 2016 election?

Kingofthenorth

bet a lot of them didnt vote. but they'll be super duper spreading now
Trump is the only president In history to lose the popular vote twice. How you spin Trump losing incumbency into a win for republicans when incumbents almost win is delusional. There is really no other word for it.

newfie

Trump is the only president In history to lose the popular vote twice. How you spin Trump losing incumbency into a win for republicans when incumbents almost win is delusional. There is really no other word for it.

I'll spin it with your dead great great grandfather who died 50 years ago and still votes democrat

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Trump was the least popular president in history. It makes perfect sense. Plenty of republicans just wanted their party back.
By your theory, No one should have even shown up and vote for Trump. Did you ever think the popularity polls were as far off as the presidential polls?

Kingofthenorth

I'll spin it with your dead great great grandfather who died 50 years ago and still votes democrat
Look more grand claims of voter fraud without any evidence whatsoever from the count that says facts over feelings. Even Fox News says your claims are bad for democracy. Submit proof or shut the :censored2: up.

newfie

Look more grand claims of voter fraud without any evidence whatsoever from the count that says facts over feelings. Even Fox News says your claims are bad for democracy. Submit proof or shut the * up.

Interesting you guys ran a russian collusion scam for 3 years without any evidence whatsoever and suddenly you want to whine when I'm not even a week into my claims.

newfie

Look more grand claims of voter fraud without any evidence whatsoever from the count that says facts over feelings. Even Fox News says your claims are bad for democracy. Submit proof or shut the * up.
1604981648694.png