Is Doing Ups Delivery Driving Worth The Money ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You will give up your family, personal life, and hobbies, anything that makes you happy. You will be so tired on the weekends that getting off the couch and doing the things you used to enjoy will be a distant memory and your family/friends will resent you for it. After 20 yrs, then 30, your body will be a crippled pathetic memory of what you were, and you will retire disabled... Enjoy!
I'm in a lot better shape than most men my age. I'm never tired either. I do some weight training which I thinks helps. No need for cardio with all the walking we do.

I made a decision to live real close to work so I think that helps too with the long hours we do.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Punish that beaver!

befunky_ward_cleaver.jpg

UPSGUY72

Swing driving sucks especially when you have low seniority but the sooner you get started the sooner you'll build your way up the list. It's stressful but worth it.

I love being a FT cover driver. I know I'm not doing a crappy route everyday and the more seniority I get the better routes I cover on a daily basis...

JL 0513

We have a driver may end the year with 150,000 and best believe it wasn't all "hard work".

If a driver maxed out at 60 hrs a week for the whole year, which no center would ever allow, that would amount to about $125,000. Then add tons of grievances and you're still not getting to $150K.

What is this guy doing exactly? Sorry, but it doesn't sound feasible.

Mr.Golden

If a driver maxed out at 60 hrs a week for the whole year, which no center would ever allow, that would amount to about $125,000. Then add tons of grievances and you're still not getting to $150K.

What is this guy doing exactly? Sorry, but it doesn't sound feasible.

Because it isn't.

I said maybe....Y'all supervisor don't work doing a hourly job? I've seen my center manager (we no longer have) and district mgr do hourly work. The guy files that throughout the year and he does work 59 hr a week