Is getting in to Brown that hard?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
im not a UPS driver but is it that hard to get in full time?
C37155C2-D37E-4531-A526-5D5BD9C4A12C.gif

Box Ox

I’m in Chicago, I AM a union driver! I’ll work 8 months to make 70k and take the winter off with unemployment and benefits, maybe I should keep my job?

I wouldn't leave your job for UPS. If your body is in good shape and you're happy, don't even think twice about staying where you are.

Box Ox

I’m in Chicago, I AM a union driver! I’ll work 8 months to make 70k and take the winter off with unemployment and benefits, maybe I should keep my job?

Let me elaborate a little. Being a UPS driver has its good moments. But it's not a life of coolness and adventure as a lot of people seem to envision it. You meet some great people and their pets. But it usually takes a long time to become a driver, and most of the job is just a daily grind. The body can hurt permanently, the mind can hurt and the family can suffer because of it. I wouldn't tell anybody to do the job unless they can't make a decent living doing anything else.

Lol I hear how much UPS guys make and I’m like I can do that, but I also hear about being a Number

How much UPS guys make? You make $70K working 8 months a year. It wouldn't be wise to let that go.