Is hiring freeze affecting my transfer

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
If you are approved for a hardship or educational transfer then you are fine. UPS isnt in a position to turn down able bodies already on payroll.

UpsGuy39

This the thing I did 3 months ago. They knew me and my family. ( if I was single it would be Been different but I have family). Were moving. That's why I did my transfer 3 months ahead. Hr give me the run around. Now its well there's a hiring freeze. Dey new my least is up may 1st. So dey say come back even though they I have no family or place to stay in n.y . so sad. They say its a family but treat you like a number when you ask for something

UpsGuy39

This the thing I did 3 months ago. They knew me and my family. ( if I was single it wouldbe Been different but I have family). Were moving. That's why I did my transfer 3 months ahead. Hr give me the run around.Now its well there's a hiring freeze. Dey new my least is up may 1st. So dey say come back even though they I have no family orplace to stay in n.y . so sad. They say its afamily but treat you like a number when you ask for something

bumped

This the thing I did 3 months ago. They knew me and my family. ( if I was single it wouldbe Been different but I have family). Were moving. That's why I did my transfer 3 months ahead. Hr give me the run around.Now its well there's a hiring freeze. Dey new my least is up may 1st. So dey say come back even though they I have no family orplace to stay in n.y . so sad. They say its afamily but treat you like a number when you ask for something

If you haven't figured it out yet...UPS doesn't give a rats ass about your family.

UpsGuy39

Been 3 months and dey knew in advance my situation. Its also my family this affects. No more family in n.y and can't burden friends dive dey got their own family. I met with the sup of hub I wanna get transferred to. He said henneds a sup but bring freeze wont fill position. I got a fam to worry about got no time to wait. Got a job offer that pays set above cost of living in FL. What do u suggest

BiggieBrown

If you are approved for a hardship or educational transfer then you are fine. UPS isnt in a position to turn down able bodies already on payroll.

I'm not so sure.
I'm trying to transfer right now and it's like I'm invisible.
Had to pull teeth just to get someone to take the damn paperwork, and now 3 weeks later and I still haven't heard a peep.
The place I'm trying to go to literally has an opening advertised on jobs-ups.com right now.
Like what's the gosh darn hold up?

Chaos

I Am The Devil
Brown does everything slow to mess with you because they can.

Are you drunk or uneducated? Your grammar is fooking horrible.

Also you’re a sup? Why are you asking this forum anything? No one here knows :censored2: when it comes to brown making a decision.

Anyway you had a few options laid before you. Good luck!

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I'm not so sure.
I'm trying to transfer right now and it's like I'm invisible.
Had to pull teeth just to get someone to take the damn paperwork, and now 3 weeks later and I still haven't heard a peep.
The place I'm trying to go to literally has an opening advertised on jobs-ups.com right now.
Like what's the gosh darn hold up?
Go to the HR Rep or Sup then their Manager till someone moves the ball. I was also try to contact to see if they have opening in the area you trying to transfer too. In my district, we have had PT Sup shortages I know of about 4 hardships and 1 educational transfer cause those buildings needed PT. Sups