Is It 3 Or 5 ?

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Wrong. Fedex's customer are the shippers. Those are the ones giving us packages and paying the bills. The recipients don't really matter.

Yes. Because supply exists with zero demand.

Some businessman you are.

A8U1L9g.gif

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Wrong. Fedex's customer are the shippers. Those are the ones giving us packages and paying the bills. The recipients don't really matter.
Because the recipients are never FedEx shippers as well, nor do they ever give feedback on their delivery experience to their shipper - so screw 'em!

OUMick

The contractor's customer is Fedex. There is no way around that. You deliver packages to/from their customers.

Definition of a customer: someone who buys goods or services from a business. Fedex is the contractor's customer. This really can't be argued.

Crozz

The contractor's customer is Fedex. There is no way around that. You deliver packages to/from their customers.

Definition of a customer: someone who buys goods or services from a business. Fedex is the contractor's customer. This really can't be argued.
As a contractor I get this concept. I know I own my business and I know the risk of doing business with one vendor. I have to follow my customers/fedex rules to be a contractor just like I would if I owned Taco Bell or McDonald's. It's pretty simple all the rules that are coming in from the lawsuit has nothing to do with the contractors and them caring that they are treated fair it's more to make sure the states get their taxes from contractors.

dawg94

Why do all the people that think this is a scam keep posting on here? Every subject I try to get good information from gets hijacked and becomes the same argument over and over. There are several business opportunities that I have been presented with that I believe are a scam but I don't seek out blogs to argue with them over and over to tell them it is. If you don't like it or think that it is a scam then don't do it.

instiches

Why do all the people that think this is a scam keep posting on here? Every subject I try to get good information from gets hijacked and becomes the same argument over and over. There are several business opportunities that I have been presented with that I believe are a scam but I don't seek out blogs to argue with them over and over to tell them it is. If you don't like it or think that it is a scam then don't do it.
Most of them are just contractors who failed. They aren't really business people.

TeamLift

Supplementals aren't routes. Only PSA's count. I've only been told that 3 routes is for small terminals. I don't know of any terminals that small. Everything that's been posted on mygroundbiz for the last 7-8 years has said 5 PSA's. I'm not sure if it's always been 500 stops OR the 5 PSA's, but that's wha it has been with the last couple rounds of transition.

The only state that was 3 PSA's was California prior to ISP. They originally were forced to have 3 when they transitioned to MWA's after the lawsuit there (can't remember the name of the case).

Edit: the Estrada case

My hub does about 25 to 30 thousand packages a day, around 7 or 8 for hd and the rest for ground. Maybe a medium size hub then.