Is our FedEx racist? lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'll never forget May and his Frontline videos. I had to help translate for some one when Ken would try to say town tags. "Town Tags?." No he's saying Tie-on-tags. LOL.

I actually know Ken, and he's a good guy all around. They tied a rope around his neck with Kinko's. We'd all be a lot better off if he was still in charge. Instead, we have Mr.T x 3, who is a freaking bastard.

Epoisode7

I never encountered a manager/contractor/anyone of importance that was racist at all working in FedEx (Ground). I am a minority, so I was on the prowl for any type of racist activity, sentiment, and the like, but my pay day never came. What's almost as bad though, is that I had that attitude. In every other job Ive held, racism wasn't even on my mind, but because of the way FedEx treated us, it made me wish bad things upon myself just to have a chance at a payday. Not a healthy environment.

I did, however, work with a couple of true racists, born and raised in this nasty hole of a town, but they were just drivers. Felt more sorry for them than anything. Didn't really have any problems with them, but I didn't go out of my way to be nice either.

STFXG

I loved the old poster that said something about real American names like Pocahontas and Geronimo. Hilarious.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx likes to pride itself (as usual) as being a top employer of minorities....just so longs as they stays down at the plantation.

Fred is going to "reach-out" to minorities, as part of a plan devised by MT3. Instead of Costco hot dogs at company BBQs, Hispanics can also choose Taco Bell, and Black employees can have KFC if they prefer. This is all part of the new Cultural Outreach Program at Express. Flan and watermelon will be the dessert offerings. Instead of the PPP Plan, minorities can also choose a sharecropper's cabin on the plantation or a shack on one of Fred's lettuce fields. Who says that FedEx is out of touch with minorities?

Rhoderunner

I actually know Ken, and he's a good guy all around. They tied a rope around his neck with Kinko's. We'd all be a lot better off if he was still in charge. Instead, we have Mr.T x 3, who is a freaking bastard.

Wasn't the whole 'Best Practice' fiasco his baby too ?? Maybe he was just the face of it told to push it down our throats. Some of the stuff they came up with is still laughable to this day.

overflowed

okay, slightly off topic here but I was just wondering - are all Vietnamese named Nguyen? It's got to make it a royal PITA to find someone in the phonebook...There's probably at least a hundred thousand Ed Nguyens in Hanoi alone.

Nguyen, Pham or Tran. Koreans are Lee, Kim or Park. Weird I know.

hypo hanna

Wasn't the whole 'Best Practice' fiasco his baby too ?? Maybe he was just the face of it told to push it down our throats. Some of the stuff they came up with is still laughable to this day.

Thats what I thought too. Like Oswald he was the patsy set up to take the fall when it all goes bad. IMO ken may was the last decent guy we had in exec mgmt. clowns like matthew Thornton III are destroying this company.