will I get a responce ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Dear mr tie guy , why ? oh Why , (budding poet)
I bet when you were a child you used to pull the wings off small bugs and watch them die, you then probably moved on to larger yet equaly helpless creatures such as rats and mice etc .... My wife and two oldest kids say thankyou for all your kind words and concern for my well being and my 6 year old daughter says that she thought she was the biggest Drama Queen in North America but now is not so sure after reading your thouroughly pathetic post. It really bothers you that peolple are helping me doesnt it , you are just so sure that i am guilty of something that it is makeing you blind .
Keep that anger pointed my direction buddy it reminds me of the kind of people that I am fighting against and gives me more strenghth carry on . You will probably get your wish and see me lose my job my house and my family , but unlike you my pompus freind I will not lose my sole my dignity or my spine to UPS . You need to live a little buddy, go on , break out of your shell try a taco from a taco truck I will mail you the 50cthat it costs , Hell get yourself 2 on me . I will pray for you tonight Brother I hope somewhere along the rest of life you can restore your faith in humanity , you truly are a sad ,meen and pathetic excuse for a human being and I pity you.

Last edited:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
you dont deserve to have that picture of the american flag and lady Liberty below your name.... you wouldnt know justice and freedom if it hit you on the head

tieguy

Banned
Dear mr tie guy , why ? oh Why , (budding poet)
I bet when you were a child you used to pull the wings off small bugs and watch them die, you then probably moved on to larger yet equaly helpless creatures such as rats and mice etc .... My wife and two oldest kids say thankyou for all your kind words and concern for my well being and my 6 year old daughter says that she thought she was the biggest Drama Queen in North America but now is not so sure after reading your thouroughly pathetic post. It really bothers you that peolple are helping me doesnt it , you are just so sure that i am guilty of something that it is makeing you blind .
Keep that anger pointed my direction buddy it reminds me of the kind of people that I am fighting against and gives me more strenghth carry on . You will probably get your wish and see me lose my job my house and my family , but unlike you my pompus freind I will not lose my sole my dignity or my spine to UPS . You need to live a little buddy, go on , break out of your shell try a taco from a taco truck I will mail you the 50cthat it costs , Hell get yourself 2 on me . I will pray for you tonight Brother I hope somewhere along the rest of life you can restore your faith in humanity , you truly are a sad ,meen and pathetic excuse for a human being and I pity you.

Actually there is no anger here. To be honest I am kind of waiting to see if you have some type of plausible explanation. Instead you call me a budding poet when there was no poetry or attempted poetry supplied.

tell ya what. Why don't you tell me what center in Cerritos you worked in so we can confirm or deny your legitimatcy once and for all. I'm sure we have someone on this site from your building.

tieguy

Banned
you dont deserve to have that picture of the american flag and lady Liberty below your name.... you wouldnt know justice and freedom if it hit you on the head

Yea but I'm pretty sure I know the smell of Bull S. Thats allright prove me wrong.
Any day now ok?

vin

UK-guy, when I first read your story I thought it was very unlikely it was true but there was actually a chance it might have happened. There more you post however, the more incredible your story sounds. Your story reeks of unbelievable unfortunate coincidences that seem to grow each day.

Now your 6 year old daughter reads this forum, knows what a drama queen is, and also is able to tell when she sees a bigger one? Come on.
tieguy made some good points and rather than address his points you call him names and insult him. In fact your strategy has been to insult everyone who doubts your story which is not hard to do.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I was only kidding about letting my children read the forums , that whole post to tie guy was based on sarchasm , I wouldnt let my kids read the forums on here. You are correct he did make some valid points in his last post , but he ended his post in qute a demeaning and uncuth way. I dont like to be insulted so if I have insulted any one on this forum I do apologise that goes to you also tieguy .
I didnt post a thread on this sight to create enemys or stir up any problems and it seems as that I`m getting further a way from my gole than closer to it . that being helpful info to secure my career. It really shouldnt matter to me wether i am belived or not , I dont need sympathy I need solid answers and dates . So from here forth I wont waste my time responding to other members opinions of me . i wrote down a series of avents that truely happened to me . Obviously my recolection is going to be different from someone elses.
I am very frustrated and upset with the union and UPS at the moment unfortuantly my patience is wearing thin. It was not my intention to insult any one and I am sorry .

Ms Spoken

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Oh I forgot we are dealing with UPS and your guilty until you prove them wrong. Who are we (Brown Cafe) to put this man on trial?

Cole

If you were off the clock they have no case. Since I cannot prove either way the truth, I treat it as the truth, and give advice. If it's not true, no worries mate. I believe him, as I have seen them try to get several people to work injured.

Once when I was a rookie, I injured my lower back, and it basically locked up, so I called the center, and instead of coming to get me they sent someone for me to ride with. Well I couldn't even sit down very well, and we drove a couple of feet before I told him to stop the truck and call the center manager anmd tell them either they come get me or I call an ambulance. They came and got me, and I ended up having a pinched nerve (thank goodness that was all). That was a scary event, but if I was of the more naive' variety I may have continued to work and made it worse.

I have seen people on both sides of the coin do some crazy things throughout the years, and in this world anything is possible.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Oh I forgot we are dealing with UPS and your guilty until you prove them wrong. Who are we (Brown Cafe) to put this man on trial?

I for one am not putting him on trial. I think sometimes the written word is harder to understand than a conversation. I believe that he has a problem with an injury, I believe he asked for help. I dont know much about how to help him. I cant believe anyone would post the letter he did for shi** and giggles. I think he needs a lawyer, and to contact the other agencies forementioned for help.

It is an excellent forum to get info, however not every person will respond positively, just like life outside the cafe.
I think after all hes been going through, he can handle that.

Seems to be more and more people are guilty until proven innocent. And that is sad.

HazMatMan

This sounds like the movie Trading Places where Dan Akroyd's life was ruined in the matter of hours. Hard to believe the Manager had enough pull to cut your benefits that quickly.

Last edited:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
The guy hated me I wouldnt be supprised to find out he kept my personal file with him at all times in case oportunity raised it s head.

Cole

If you were off the clock and off the premisies they have no case, but you have a major one. Especially with the injury, it looks as though they were trying to hide it, or get rid of you because of it.

Be sharp as a serpent, and meek as a dove friend.

tieguy

Banned

This board is often hit by trolls and this one could be the most creative of them all. You folks are dying to be victims to every troll and his BS that shows up here. His story has a lot of incredibley unbelievable parts to it he has yet to explain. In fact if he is sincere then he needs to provide the answers. Getting more detail from him will either prove his story or it will shread his story with holes like swiss cheese.

Ready to play UK.

What interaction have you had with your shop stewards?

What did your stewards find out when they interviewed the 10 people in the office who witnessed your choking spell.

Why do your shop stewards believe your case is going no where?

What level is your case at? After 32 weeks it should have gone to panel by now?

These are all questions you need to address if you want someone here to help you with more then poetry.