Is the White House War On Fox News Justified?

Is The White House War On Fox News Acceptable?

• Yes, Fox News is anti-Obama and deserves White House retaliation.

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • No, Fox News deserves to be treated as any other news station.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • This should be below the White House.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • The White House is attacking "Freedom of the Press".

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • Doesn't the White House have more important issues (War, Economy, Obama Deficit)?

Votes: 59 36.4%

• Total voters

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
While I think that there has always been a political bias in all news channels, I believe Fox has taken it to a new level. Never have I seen a more blatant bias than that of Fox (although I believe MSNBC is heading toward that in the other direction).

I guess there's nothing that says news has to be unbiased. But it does a disservice to the public who look to these entities to get a fair assessment of the news of the day.

I would welcome a news channel that would report the news and leave the politics and commentary to those that enjoy hearing themselves talk. Until then, I guess I will have to try and separate the real news from the hyperbole myself.
Very well said JT. I can neither add nor subtract from these words to make this post any better.:happy2:

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
It seems apparent to me that the only reason that Fox News comes under attack from the left is that first they are a ratings success and secondly they dont walk the line of the "Liberal Agenda" like ALL of the other news channels. Why does'nt CNN or MSNBC or CNBC or ABC or CBS or PBS or NPR come under attack, oh thats right they are more than ready to drink the Obama cool aid. With all that is wrong in this country its pathetic that the Obama administration feel it neccesary to go after Fox News. You see Liberals dont find bias news coverage wrong, untill its not in their favor.

CORRALITOS

I think this forum is no place to be dicussing politics, especially since most of you have no idea what you are talking about.
Another thing many of you need to stop using is intitials instead of words, what is IT, what is JMHO ? spell it out at least once in your article. TTSTK

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to Brown Cafe, Corralitos.

Thank you for slamming the members with your very first post. I think you'll be a great addition to our forum........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think this forum is no place to be dicussing politics, especially since most of you have no idea what you are talking about.
Another thing many of you need to stop using is intitials instead of words, what is IT, what is JMHO ? spell it out at least once in your article. TTSTK
Bien Venido al Brown Café, CORRALITOS. (IMHO) I-N M-Y H-O-N-E-S-T O-P-I-N-I-O-N that was some first post. I just hope that I don't have to spell everything out for you, oh, and if you don't want to see stuff about politics, there are other discussions happening here at the Brown Café.

whiskeyagogo

I would welcome a news channel that would report the news and leave the politics and commentary to those that enjoy hearing themselves talk. Until then, I guess I will have to try and separate the real news from the hyperbole myself.

Amen. I stopped watching cable news long ago for that very reason. It became all about who could be the most outrageous, who could yell the loudest, who had the scoops on 'brangelinas' etc. Give me the damn news/keep the rhetoric to yourself.