Is there a time limit on whether my option day can be approved or denied?

Furen

I asked my Supervisor last Wednesday if he could approve me for an option day this Friday. He still won't give me a yes or no. I heard in some regions that a time limit exist for the supervisor to give his response and I want to know if I'm in such a region. I'm in the Western Region and Southwest Package rider.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I asked my Supervisor last Wednesday if he could approve me for an option day this Friday. He still won't give me a yes or no. I heard in some regions that a time limit exist for the supervisor to give his response and I want to know if I'm in such a region. I'm in the Western Region and Southwest Package rider.
Should be in your rider. In our case, we have to request the day at least 10 days in advance and the supervisor has to either approve or deny it 7 days prior to the date being requested.

542thruNthru

You request 10 days before and should be approved or denied 10 days before the date you're requesting.

Screenshot_20190821-111419_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Screw it

Just call in