Is this just my location?

Overpaid Union Thug

effective

Comparing PAL to shipping label is called an out of sync. Misloads is putting a package on the wrong PC.
Comparing the two labels helps avoid misloads. Writing numbers does not. In fact.....it increases misloads. How do I know that? Everytime our preload starts writing numbers our misloads sky rocket. And....as I already explained before.....load quality suffers too. And management knows this because it shows up on their reports. They can see an increase in our time in the truck. The gutless drivers that will sort during their lunch time absorb much of that time but there's still plenty there.

Future

Victory Ride
For some reason the computer confuses Sandra and Sanborn Avenues. Sanborn is on my area while Sandra is a few streets off. I don't feel the customer should be penalized because our computer can't read.
I get that if it is within your area .... I get Bad pals for other towns ...mucho far away

By The Book

For some reason the computer confuses Sandra and Sanborn Avenues. Sanborn is on my area while Sandra is a few streets off. I don't feel the customer should be penalized because our computer can't read.
When it's close like that I'll go to the correct address and scan it, arrow around after the music and manually enter the correct address(like on the pkg.) and deliver it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Comparing the two labels helps avoid misloads. Writing numbers does not. In fact.....it increases misloads. How do I know that? Everytime our preload starts writing numbers our misloads sky rocket. And....as I already explained before.....load quality suffers too. And management knows this because it shows up on their reports. They can see an increase in our time in the truck. The gutless drivers that will sort during their lunch time absorb much of that time but there's still plenty there.
The writing of the HINs is also a way for mgt to hold loaders accountable for off routes.

Example....I was asked to go help a guy wrap his assignment. He was writing #s on packages he loaded...I was not. Therefore, any misloads found by a driver on his trucks with HIN #s written on it..the guy loaded, not me, should management try to discipline him.

Overpaid Union Thug

The writing of the HINs is also a way for mgt to hold loaders accountable for off routes.

Example....I was asked to go help a guy wrap his assignment. He was writing #s on packages he loaded...I was not. Therefore, any misloads found by a driver on his trucks with HIN #s written on it..the guy loaded, not me, should management try to discipline him.
Yes but not because of the numbers and only if he is a sporadic misloader. But his best chance of reducing misloads would be to not have to write those numbers at all and use that time to verify that the labels match and that he's walking into the correct truck.

FilingBluesFL

I wasn't sure if I would have the time to run it off later.

Our center manager has told us not to run off address corrections or bad pals. Oh well.

There he goes, refusing to work as directed and just doing whatever Dave wants to do. Wow, what a guy!

citizen_cane.gif