Is this normal?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
that's like a peak season route here. but add about 250 packages.
also it's 4:30 for you slow down jesus enjoy your 300+ tomorrow

also also only 3 messages? would love that. my center sends about 10+ a day

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It will be your normal now, runners gotta run.
giphy-3.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Same driver who will post "I can't understand how they could fire me for running over that little old lady in the crosswalk. I was 2 hours under. I'm the best driver this company has ever seen!

ManInBrown

that's like a peak season route here. but add about 250 packages.
also it's 4:30 for you slow down jesus enjoy your 300+ tomorrow

also also only 3 messages? would love that. my center sends about 10+ a day
He’s a runner. They don’t bother runners with messages. Might interrupt their 42 stops per hour pace.

ManInBrown

Same driver who will post "I can't understand how they could fire me for running over that little old lady in the crosswalk. I was 2 hours under. I'm the best driver this company has ever seen!
True story guy in my building biggest runner ever. Used a relative as a jumper during peak. Would bail everyone out under the sun. Would finish 400 stops by 5pm and work 14 hours driving around helping 3-4 drivers every night. Made one mistake and he got canned never to be seen again. Run all you want, the first time you screw up they forget about everything. You’re dead to em.

Poop Head

Judge me.
True story guy in my building biggest runner ever. Used a relative as a jumper during peak. Would bail everyone out under the sun. Would finish 400 stops by 5pm and work 14 hours driving around helping 3-4 drivers every night. Made one mistake and he got canned never to be seen again. Run all you want, the first time you screw up they forget about everything. You’re dead to em.
There was probably alot swept under the rug already

DRporch

Some routes just are super easy to get done quick we have a certain few cities where you can do 30 an hour without even trying. Most streets have 10-20 stops. I’m no runner but when I was put in that city 240-250 easily done by 5. My normal SPORH is 15.

Scuderia

Why are some guys so proud and even condescending, about being fast? Had this one 22.4 come up to my PC during my break at the air relay. Told me he wishes he could do the route I was covering, so he could :censored2: around all day and finish quick. He couldn’t believe I still had 20 stops left. Well one, I don’t wanna see an extra 25 stops tomorrow, and two I don’t wanna burn the route owner.