ISIL Attacks America?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
i'm sure that will never happen no matter how many times you are smacked with the truth stick.

Oh, you mean the action/suspense novel called The Bible? Yeah, there's a lot of easily disproved "truth" there. In fact, The Bible contradicts itself multiple times. Which version of untruths are you reading?

newfie

Oh, you mean the action/suspense novel called The Bible? Yeah, there's a lot of easily disproved "truth" there. In fact, The Bible contradicts itself multiple times. Which version of untruths are you reading?

the one that says you're a great guy.

newfie

Great idea. But,wait, they are Christians doing God's work. I guess God told them that playing "hide the salami" with little boys was scriptural. Go figure.

do fdx drivers commit crimes? Is that representative of all fdx drivers?

should I even comment on the gross offensive terminology you use to describe an abuse of children?
Since you chose to use such unbelievably disgusting terminology I have to wonder if you don't find it titillating?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

should I even comment on the gross offensive terminology you use to describe an abuse of children?
Since you chose to use such unbelievably disgusting terminology I have to wonder if you don't find it titillating?

No. I find it disgusting, and also find the cover up disgusting. Job #1 for Pope Francis should have been to clean-up the mess, pay damages, and ferret out every single molester and send them to jail...for life.

newfie

No. I find it disgusting, and also find the cover up disgusting. Job #1 for Pope Francis should have been to clean-up the mess, pay damages, and ferret out every single molester and send them to jail...for life.

you did use the terminology of "hide the salami' in referring to the abuse of children. There are many vulgar terms used to describe the sexual acts none of which any decent human being would ever use when referring to the abuse of children. what therefore makes you any better then those priests you speak of?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Do christians commit acts of terror? Are they representative of all christians?
The only reason I ask is that many on the right look at all muslims as terrorists. Seems to be a double standard.