To Hell in a hand basket because of Progressives.

PT Car Washer

Schools teach children to hate reason, tradition, America, Christianity, white people, excellence, freedom and masculinity. Parents must either find a school that teaches reading, writing and arithmetic rather than America-hatred, or they should home-school their kids.
Interesting since school curriculums are dictated by local school boards. With state and federal guidelines. Another right wing QAnon conspiracy theory?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Interesting since school curriculums are dictated by local school boards.
cough-coughing.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Interesting since school curriculums are dictated by local school boards. With state and federal guidelines. Another right wing QAnon conspiracy theory?
No.
Can you direct me or give me a link to a local school board in the country that is not teaching at least part or all of the things that are listed?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

You either need to have a cup of black coffee or readjust your tin foil hat.
I'm very serious. Ok then,
please give me a link of a public school district/board that addresses the things listed as non educational, and publicly minimizes their impact in the curriculum they use.

PT Car Washer

please give me a link of a public school district/board that addresses the things listed as non educational, and publicly minimizes their impact in the curriculum they use.
So you really believe that the Lubbock, Texas school board or the Baxter, Iowa school board is a hot bed of communist sympathizers? You really need to see about medication.

BrownFlush

So you really believe that the Lubbock, Texas school board or the Baxter, Iowa school board is a hot bed of communist sympathizers? You really need to see about medication.
What should I be looking for with these two when I check them out?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

I bet you can't post even one actual curriculum that teaches the things you listed.

The big package

You are correct about the school boards curriculum . But make no mistake about it , the schools are run by the teachers union and just because a school board sets guidelines doesn't mean they follow it . In today's world the school boards don't dictate , the unions do !!! By the way go out and ask any kid about history and they are completely clueless !!!

vantexan

Conservatives shipped jobs overseas ??? One of the Democrats pride and joy Bill ( the molester) Clinton installed NAFTA . That's when jobs went bye-bye
It pretty much started in the 80's. But it's not just that jobs moved overseas then. We have start up companies all the time here in the States that do research, development, generally everything a company can do but the actual production. That they contract out to a company overseas, usually in China. It's no longer just a matter of companies way back when shut down factories and built new ones overseas. And the owners of these firms are often very liberal. Silicon Valley is full of such firms including ones we're all familiar with like Apple. All the creativity and design happens here, the manufacturing over there.