ISP conversion

AlanVanyo

Does anyone have the paper work showing that fedex is converting to ISP in NJ. It is very important that I get a copy of it. For legal reasons. Thank you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does anyone have the paper work showing that fedex is converting to ISP in NJ. It is very important that I get a copy of it. For legal reasons. Thank you
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447197793.124999.jpg

STFXG

He's not really asking for a copy of an ISP agreement... Just paperwork showing that they are transitioning. I'd be happy to save a copy off of mygroundbiz and email it. :)
For a cost of course

bacha29

Why would Mr. Vanyo want this paperwork ?. . X has stated repeatedly that it doesn't consider any part of the operating agreement binding upon itself. All he has to remember is that contractors are not discharged or retired . They are simply dismembered and disposed of in the Jersey Pine Barrens. He's from NJ. He should already know that .. Seriously Mr. Vanyo if you can find something that you have a chance to sucessfuly litigate with, then I wish you nothing but the best.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would Mr. Vanyo want this paperwork ?. . X has stated repeatedly that it doesn't consider any part of the operating agreement binding upon itself. All he has to remember is that contractors are not discharged or retired . They are simply dismembered and disposed of in the Jersey Pine Barrens. He's from NJ. He should already know that .. Seriously Mr. Vanyo if you can find something that you have a chance to sucessfuly litigate with, then I wish you nothing but the best.
All he has to remember is the gospel according to bacha.

dmac1

Whenever the contract has a clause that allows one side to unilaterally cancel the contract and penalize the other party if they walk away, there is something wrong. In my mind, it makes the 'business' worth less (worthless?). It will be thrown out in court and has been due to the unfair treatment- unconscionable is the phrase used in one case.

bbsam

Staff member
Whenever the contract has a clause that allows one side to unilaterally cancel the contract and penalize the other party if they walk away, there is something wrong. In my mind, it makes the 'business' worth less (worthless?). It will be thrown out in court and has been due to the unfair treatment- unconscionable is the phrase used in one case.
What fantasy land do you lIve in?

dmac1

The arbitration clause was thrown out in at least two county courts that I am aware of due to it being unconscionable. I believe that if those courts were asked to throw out the whole contract for the same reason, they would have. That clause being thrown out allowed court cases for damages to be pursued without arbitration. The rest of the contract was just as bad, but was almost impossible to challenge by any single contractor due to expense of trying it.

Fedex never challenged those rulings because in federal court because if it had gone there and they lost, it would have set a precedent. In county court, the decision only applied in those counties. There was one award of over $6 million that was subsequently challenged by fedex, and I believe settled out of court afterward for a smaller amount.

I don't know if they have since changed the arbitration clause for the new system.