Israel/Iran begins....now what

rickyb

1713065812665.png

There are things at play that all of us are not privy like why exactly were those Iranian military leaders in Syria targeted. Were they already targets? It’s fair to say yes, but why? They were easy targets being where they were. I have a feeling the U.S. condoned that strike on background.

This is a mess but it’s still not what I would call out of control. Israel and U.S. forces shot most of the munitions out of the sky from what I’ve seen. That’s a success.

The last thing I heard before turning off the news was that Iran claiming to be done responding. This will pass.

PT Car Washer

There are things at play that all of us are not privy like why exactly were those Iranian military leaders in Syria targeted. Were they already targets? It’s fair to say yes, but why? They were easy targets being where they were. I have a feeling the U.S. condoned that strike on background.

This is a mess but it’s still not what I would call out of control. Israel and U.S. forces shot most of the munitions out of the sky from what I’ve seen. That’s a success.

The last thing I heard before turning off the news was that Iran claiming to be done responding. This will pass.
An all out war between Israel and Iran is not in Irans best interest. In that case Israel will take out Irans nuclear program permanently.

Thebrownblob

if i recall every war theyve been in has been their fault except for maybe one.

our neighbourhood is bad too. america is the worst. followed by canada. followed by mexico probably because theyre the poorest.

Iran is nothing more than a :censored2: talker. Who knows they will get their ass beat. They launch a bunch of meaningless drones and wayward rockets, Make a bunch of noise. And then claim victory and leave. Freaking hilarious what a bunch of losers. No wonder you’re fascinated by these people @rickyb 😂😂

rickyb

Iran is nothing more than a :censored2: talker. Who knows they will get their ass beat. They launch a bunch of meaningless drones and wayward rockets, Make a bunch of noise. And then claim victory and leave. Freaking hilarious what a bunch of losers. No wonder you’re fascinated by these people @rickyb 😂😂
why do you get so upset over iran when israel started it according to glenn greenwald?

Thebrownblob

why do you get so upset over iran when israel started it according to glenn greenwald?
Not upset. Just pointing out that Iran is a gutless coward. They should stick to beating their women and hanging homosexuals. That’s what they’re good at and that’s why you support them.

rickyb

Not upset. Just pointing out that Iran is a gutless coward. They should stick to beating their women and hanging homosexuals. That’s what they’re good at and that’s why use them.
i admire them and US for trying to not get dragged into a war, however US should stop funding israel's land theft.

Thebrownblob

i admire them and US for trying to not get dragged into a war, however US should stop funding israel's land theft.
Hmmm if Iran had the power, they would do the same to Israel. They don’t. You admire tyrants. who murder homosexuals and stone their own women? Excellent. Brilliant insight into your morality.

Thebrownblob

What a hypocrite you’re mad because the United States supposedly supports Israel and yet you support Iran? you’re just as evil you become what you say you hate

rickyb

What a hypocrite you’re mad because the United States supposedly supports Israel and yet you support Iran? you’re just as evil you become what you say you hate
if israel wasnt stealing land and wasnt occupying another country and the good guy, then maybe there would be some justification for US support. and of course if supporting israel was actually of some benefit to american citizens which it is not.

our neighbourhood is bad too
What I meant is that Israel is surrounded by countries and populations, in large part, that don't particularly care for Jewish people. They are in a tough neighborhood generally.

The United States has two neighbors and they're both our allies. Not really the same thing.

rickyb

Hmmm if Iran had the power, they would do the same to Israel. They don’t. You admire tyrants. who murder homosexuals and stone their own women? Excellent. Brilliant insight into your morality.
powerful countries are not blowing up other countries necessarily.

Thebrownblob

Glenn Greenwald has some integrity, you do not. You picked a side and you’re supporting them. You are the same as the United States that you claim does that.. the side you picked does not have any respect for equality and human life. You are the bad guy.