Israel/Iran begins....now what

Thebrownblob

@rickyb
America abuses human rights how awful

Also
@rickyb I admire Iran …….

1713105219717.png

tourists24

i side with the truth and quality journalists like glenn greenwald, chris hedges, norm finkelstein, and noam chomsky
these guys are simply pastors in you claim for "the" truth. Just because you have your version of truth doesn't make it so. But carry on with your siding with Hamas and Iran. We'll see how your truth turns out I suppose

rickyb

these guys are simply pastors in you claim for "the" truth. Just because you have your version of truth doesn't make it so. But carry on with your siding with Hamas and Iran. We'll see how your truth turns out I suppose
did you listen to pastor greenwald yet?

he took the christian path when he did the snowden story. it was HUGE!!!

tourists24

did you listen to pastor greenwald yet?

he took the christian path when he did the snowden story. it was HUGE!!!
Greenwald is just an intelligent man with his own beliefs. They are no more "the" truth than anyone else. His Christian pathway is only what you claim it is. Again, it doesn't make it "the" truth. You're constantly repeating it doesn't make it true. But please lend me any of his writings where he is stating that his motivation is to glorify Jesus.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
lol it has nothing to do with human right abuser israel bombing iranian soil and escalating the conflict

Israel knows what they are doing and had a very good reason to kill those Iranian generals. Same as Trump when he did his preemptive strike.

It doesn’t matter the brutality of that October 7th
Massacre of innocent Israeli civilians sealed the deal.

If you stand for anything to do with Hamas you also support killing babies and brutality raping women and then killing then after the fact. These terrorist acting like animals and therefore should be treated like animals.

This was done on purpose and Iran gave them permission knowing full well that Israel would wipe them off the map. They are essentially a third world nation that puts their religious idolatry ahead of the welfare of its people. Their hatred and racism towards the Western peoples goes back centuries. It grows from an inferior complex that gets enforced every time they tangle against us “infidels” and gets clobbered.

rickyb

Greenwald is just an intelligent man with his own beliefs. They are no more "the" truth than anyone else. His Christian pathway is only what you claim it is. Again, it doesn't make it "the" truth. You're constantly repeating it doesn't make it true. But please lend me any of his writings where he is stating that his motivation is to glorify Jesus.
so youre saying youre a nihilist and there is no truth since everything is true?

well look how he was treated after he broke the snowden NSA dragnet story.

rickyb

tourists24

so youre saying youre a nihilist and there is no truth since everything is true?

well look how he was treated after he broke the snowden NSA dragnet story.
not saying that at all. As a matter of fact it is the exact opposite and a concept that you are truly oblivious to. I know what the truth is from my point of view but realize that my truth is not going to be a reality for many others; and they have what they feel is right and true. So I must do my best to coexist in a world with many differing opinions of "truth" and wrong.

tourists24

I doubt a gay man like Greenwald would say he took the Christian path.
Yet in some twisted way rickyb for some reason feels it necessary to insert the Christian path; even though he isn't himself a born again follower of Jesus??? You'd think if he always feels the Christian thing is the correct way then you would be a Christian at heart

Thebrownblob

Yet in some twisted way rickyb for some reason feels it necessary to insert the Christian path; even though he isn't himself a born again follower of Jesus??? You'd think if he always feels the Christian thing is the correct way then you would be a Christian at heart
He does it to mock