Israel

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
future pm of uk calling out Israel atrocities:

Israeli PM @Netanyahu's claims about my actions and words are false.
It was a tribute to Shakespeare's play "Much Ado About Nothing".
Another version of the wreath laying in 2014 ---> Click here

I have to ask, "Who in America cares?!"

Netanyahu - Aug 13 Tweet.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have no idea but if corbyn becomes pm good chance he wont b following Americas lead
We don't have to lead ... we just need to make the right move.

The timing is right as long as the moves Trump makes are good for the US long-term.

I had not looked, until recently, at China's progression over the last 40 years.
Not I understand why Trump is so in the face of the Chinese.

But that's for another thread.

rickyb

We don't have to lead ... we just need to make the right move.

The timing is right as long as the moves Trump makes are good for the US long-term.

I had not looked, until recently, at China's progression over the last 40 years.
Not I understand why Trump is so in the face of the Chinese.

But that's for another thread.
china has grown fastest ever I think. their real wages have gone up 6x recently.

I guess they'll b the next empire after the Americans.

I cant tell if trump is worse than Obama, I think so. they were both bad. what else is new...

El Correcto

god is dead
china has grown fastest ever I think. their real wages have gone up 6x recently.

I cant tell if trump is worse than Obama, I think so. they were both bad. what else is new...
I’ve heard they will overtake our economy within my lifetime, with a bigger military.

I’m kind of pessimistic about that, especially considering last time China aimed to over take us, it was Mao’s Great Leap Forward. The peasant class literally ended up cannibalizing each other while dying in a man made famine.

They do seem to be doing a better job of modernizing this time around, still pessimistic.

vantexan

They still have over half a billion people in poverty. They must build a much larger economy than ours to give most of their people a decent life.

What exactly has Trump done that you feel is bad, other than his personality?

rickyb

They still have over half a billion people in poverty. They must build a much larger economy than ours to give most of their people a decent life.

What exactly has Trump done that you feel is bad, other than his personality?
hes very corrupt generally speaking. other presidents were bad too.

u can look up chris hedges ,ralph nader radio hour, public citizen, Chomsky for more.

rickyb

I’ve heard they will overtake our economy within my lifetime, with a bigger military.

I’m kind of pessimistic about that, especially considering last time China aimed to over take us, it was Mao’s Great Leap Forward. The peasant class literally ended up cannibalizing each other while dying in a man made famine.

They do seem to be doing a better job of modernizing this time around, still pessimistic.
yea I think in 10 years roughly. im not familiar with it bc I haven't listen to much about it. I guess cost of goods will spike in us bc of dedollarization. its mostly a power realignment, bc US was in power but they have a lower std of living than many EU countries.

rickyb

How is he corrupt?
lack of enforcement for white collar crime, lack of rules for corporations, lack of pro worker legislation, gutting public services, etc.

same thing as Obama just worse. same thing as bush, Clinton, etc.

all presidents are corrupt. but theres been no movement holding them accountable, unlike what happened under Nixon, FDR, LBJ