Israel

rickyb

Ben Norton‏Verified account @BenjaminNorton 4h4 hours ago

Ben Norton Retweeted Benjamin Netanyahu

I repeat: Brazil's new fascist leader Bolsonaro complained Pinochet didn't kill enough, threatened to kill leftists, called Black people "animals," incited rape against women, and said he'd rather his son die than be gay.

No wonder Bibi likes him so much

Ben Norton added,

Dv2IcGkXgAUjmFg.jpg

Benjamin NetanyahuVerified account @netanyahu
A warm embrace with my good friend, Brazilian President-elect Jair Bolsonaro. Good luck, my friend!
12 replies 178 retweets 325 likes

rickyb

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK den!
Lot's of good people on both sides.

On Saturday, actress Rotem Sela denounced Netanyahu’s frequent talking point that his political rival will form a government with Arab political parties.

“When the hell will someone in this government tell the public that Israel is a country of all its citizens,” Sela wrote on Instagram.

Netanyahu responded: Israel “is the national state, not of all its citizens, but only of the Jewish people.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK den!

On Saturday, actress Rotem Sela denounced Netanyahu’s frequent talking point that his political rival will form a government with Arab political parties.

“When the hell will someone in this government tell the public that Israel is a country of all its citizens,” Sela wrote on Instagram.

Netanyahu responded: Israel “is the national state, not of all its citizens, but only of the Jewish people.”
There ya go @Wrong ... Nationalism on its many forms.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OK den!

So much for a secular government!

rickyb

View attachment 240934
I see nothing wrong with that and all nations who are capable of it, do it.
thats good you quoted the definition.

i think hedges says nationalism is always about racism, look it up. look up what a bunch of guys i quote to say about nationalism.

i think i like patriots, but i dont think i like nationalists.

the first definition im opposed to. i want a world where countries care about each other and bring out the best in each other, not trying to :censored2: each other over.