Israel

Poop Head

Judge me.
the settlements are illegal, the wall is illegal, the us and israel are internationally isolated as they wont accept a 2 state solution, palestine is under occupation, they are not occupying israel, this has been going on for 50 years now. the US is responsible for not ending this crisis because it is the country with all teh power in the region and it has blocked the 2 state solution meanwhile canada and europe and pretty much the rest of the world are in favor of it.
Youre in over your head kid

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
no its you guys who are. north america is in a complete propaganda zone for israel war on palestine. move to another country and watch the news on it, should be closer to the truth.
The “truth” is that Hamas attacked Israel and some of their leaders were holed up in a building that AP and AJ were headquartered.
IDF gave a 60 minute notice of the bombing and then 60 minutes later.... BOOM!!!!!
Your truth is nonsense.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The “truth” is that Hamas attacked Israel and some of their leaders were holed up in a building that AP and AJ were headquartered.
IDF gave a 60 minute notice of the bombing and then 60 minutes later.... BOOM!!!!!
Your truth is nonsense.
Typical terrorist tactics. Shield themselves with innocent people. I love that Israel has the balls to defend themselves.

Ohh, btw.

All this brought to you by the Biden Harris administration.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Typical terrorist tactics. Shield themselves with innocent people. I love that Israel has the balls to defend themselves.

Ohh, btw.

All this brought to you by the Biden Harris administration.
Yeah, where’s all that International diplomacy Biden stated he had?
hiding in the basement and still focused on tearing down Trump is getting old.
Harris??? WTF is she doing? Writing a book to increase her net worth by 1000% in 3 years like Biden????

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yeah, where’s all that International diplomacy Biden stated he had?
hiding in the basement and still focused on tearing down Trump is getting old.
Harris??? WTF is she doing? Writing a book to increase her net worth by 1000% in 3 years like Biden????
The world knows. Theyre sick in the head. Leave our allies high and dry, we got real problems to worry about at home. Politicizing our military and intel communities, transgender :censored2:, manufacturing racism, you know, real problems.

Edit, Ohh, i forgot, letting every Juan, Carlos, and Ahmed across our border..

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
my point is israel has been occupying palestine for 50 years now. im not sure what the significance of your event is.
"My Event" feeds directly into your liberal pacifist agenda about Evil Israel now attempting to mute news agencies by bombing the building they were in (along with some Haji's)....C'mon man! What kind of liberal are you???? Get with it!

vantexan

exactly just like the americans and australians did. is it so hard to imagine israel is not doing it now?
I never see liberals talk about how Muslims pushed Christians off their land in Lebanon or Iraq. Why is that? That was happening in now Muslim controlled areas long before Israel became a nation in 1948. And as recently as the post Iraq War. At least be consistent. The truth is Christians in the U.S. support the right of Israel to exist and liberals are against just about anything Christians are for. So much so that Palestinians can bomb the hell out of innocent civilians in Israel but liberals go ballistic when Israelis retaliate. The Israelis have done plenty wrong, but they have tried to address at least some of those grievances but nothing short of driving Israelis into the sea will satisfy the Palestinians.