Israel

rickyb

I never see liberals talk about how Muslims pushed Christians off their land in Lebanon or Iraq. Why is that? That was happening in now Muslim controlled areas long before Israel became a nation in 1948. And as recently as the post Iraq War. At least be consistent. The truth is Christians in the U.S. support the right of Israel to exist and liberals are against just about anything Christians are for. So much so that Palestinians can bomb the hell out of innocent civilians in Israel but liberals go ballistic when Israelis retaliate. The Israelis have done plenty wrong, but they have tried to address at least some of those grievances but nothing short of driving Israelis into the sea will satisfy the Palestinians.
i believe palestine and hamas also want a 2 state solution which very few countries in the world are against aside from US and israel.

im not sure about lebanon or iraq thing. u have to realize alot of liberals are garbage and alot of guys i listen to arent liberals.

rickyb

It was like 3 days ago.
and this was some grand event since the beginning of the israeli / palestine conflict? im guessing not. so why bring it up.

Poop Head

Judge me.
and this was some grand event since the beginning of the israeli / palestine conflict? im guessing not. so why bring it up.
Because it showcases HAMASs terrorist tactics. Hold up in a civilian building, then when theyre attacked, claim the attackers are targeting civilians. Same goes for their crap rockets, most land on their own people, yet they claim to the world Israel is attacking civilians. Just typical terrorist behavior.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Because it showcases HAMASs terrorist tactics. Hold up in a civilian building, then when theyre attacked, claim the attackers are targeting civilians. Same goes for their crap rockets, most land on their own people, yet they claim to the world Israel is attacking civilians. Just typical terrorist behavior.
He'll never get it. Liberals dance all around straight questions and answers.....
I say, let the Israeli's do their thing and just eradicate Hamas and the threat. Patrol the coast/Egyptian border and stop the munitions trail....
Biden will turn his back on the Israeli's when the time comes...

rickyb

is palestine occupying israel? no

is israel occupying palestine? yes

does israeli occupation justify hamas terrorism? probably not.

vantexan

i believe palestine and hamas also want a 2 state solution which very few countries in the world are against aside from US and israel.

im not sure about lebanon or iraq thing. u have to realize alot of liberals are garbage and alot of guys i listen to arent liberals.
Hamas and Hezbollah most certainly do not want a two state solution! It's in Hezbollah's charter that Israel must be destroyed. And they and the Palestinian Authority have reneged on numerous agreements with Israel.

Serf

Israel shouldn’t exist. They should all move to West Coast USA, and make awesome Latkies, matzo ball soup, and smears. Pay taxes and invest. Also enlist and defend American/Israeli interests.

rickyb

Hamas and Hezbollah most certainly do not want a two state solution! It's in Hezbollah's charter that Israel must be destroyed. And they and the Palestinian Authority have reneged on numerous agreements with Israel.
Well israel is destroying palestine. I'm not sure wat israel has offered