Israel

MAKAVELI

while we piss our pants and wring our hands, Israel goes in and kills bad guys and does what needs to be done without any anxiety over any political nonsense or consequence.

if only we had the the same focus.
We aren't being attacked with missiles from a neighboring country. Ttku tough guy......

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Neither is Murica. Ttku son....
What nutcase have you been listening to....
1620014159229m.jpg

rickyb

Biden should be impeached for providing OUR money to Terrorists that attacked Israel.
Standby for the facts to be exposed and the Liberals to create another diversion or Trump attack.
biden should be impeached for providing our money to israel govt state terrorism

rickyb

Israel doesn’t have the luxury of being protected by the US like pathetic, pacifist Canada.
If the Chinese threatened your maple syrup industry, you’d be crying to Biden to attack them.
Us protects it's corporate interests. It's amazing you don't have to deal with vietnamese and palestinian terrorists for you abominable actions around the world

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Us protects it's corporate interests. It's amazing you don't have to deal with vietnamese and palestinian terrorists for you abominable actions around the world
Man, the more you post, the clearer an image of a kid in the basement appears....
I won't bother to explain how the world works; others have tried...

Allegory of the basement (rickyb's Cave: "The effect of education and the lack of it on our nature"....You are a case study in the nature of perception..

rickyb

Man, the more you post, the clearer an image of a kid in the basement appears....
I won't bother to explain how the world works; others have tried...

Allegory of the basement (rickyb's Cave: "The effect of education and the lack of it on our nature"....You are a case study in the nature of perception..
It's called imperialism

Poop Head

Judge me.