Issue with SUP

How is it harassment if management wants you to follow uniform policy ??
imageuploadedbybrowncafe1458869659-583797-jpg.74928

Undergarments that are visible should not extend beyond the sleeves of the shirt !!!!
I'll be here all day if you want to argue your position.
You sound like my wife. Thank God she doesn't look like you.

Last edited:

Anonymous01

How is it harassment if management wants you to follow uniform policy ??

imageuploadedbybrowncafe1458869659-583797-jpg.74928

Undergarments that are visible should not extend beyond the sleeves of the shirt !!!!
I'll be here all day if you want to argue your position.
I've worn the sleeves for 2 years. Never a problem until I stood up to the SUP and pissed him off.

Overpaid Union Thug

:censored2: would hit the fan! I guess on Friday morning when my SUP was told that I was allowed to wear my compression sleeves, he followed me around ALL day in an unmarked car. This guy has it out for me... and I'm not sure why.
Sounds like it's time for and article 37 grievance.

And why the sudden push to cover our tattoos? Have they seen how I unsightly our trucks have been lately?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If the OP wants to take issue with harassment, they document it for a long enough sample-size of time to establish it is occurring. The covering of tattoos may be harassment BUT it's perfectly valid according to the uniform guidelines.

That in itself is just a hot-button issue and the OP fell for it, plain and simple. Many new people do.

I suggest filing Art. 37 but I wouldn't expect much change in the near-term. But as long as you continue to document everything, and do YOUR part (i.e. let management harass you over nothing, don't ever get visibly upset, only internally disappointed), it should eventually roll off and maybe you won't have a problem again.

wayfair

swollen member
We had a guy that had full sleeve tat's, he had no problem wearing long sleeve shirts during the summer.

he said, "they pay me what they pay, I'll wear long sleeves"

he died a few years back in a motorcycle accident

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ya, I understand that. But he lied saying the order came from the top saying I can't wear sleeves. Now my steward tells me that the SUP was told he couldn't make me do that... And he did anyways. I'm just sick of this :censored2:. He did it bc he was :censored2: off at me. This guy is just trying to make my job hell.
Waah...your sup lied...my question is why the hell are you surprised? Retaliation happens all the time in different ways....It's nothing new.