It’s about to get real here in 705!

babboo25

Banned
Good job DT! He came in and got the job done fast.

Enjoy those 22.4s :)
Nah, Cach slate is going to fix it and if they don’t they are getting voted out cuz cach isn’t playing around and DT is gonna feel the wrath of every slate we’ve ever had let me tell ya I’m spreading the word that our slate is taking over like new world order and if you don’t believe me just wait and see what happens I can guarantee 705 will not have 22.4s if so we’ll vote them OUT!!!! ................

BuckyBadger

Nah, Cach slate is going to fix it and if they don’t they are getting voted out cuz cach isn’t playing around and DT is gonna feel the wrath of every slate we’ve ever had let me tell ya I’m spreading the word that our slate is taking over like new world order and if you don’t believe me just wait and see what happens I can guarantee 705 will not have 22.4s if so we’ll vote them OUT!!!! ................
He's being sarcastic.

You know, younger union members are what's going to make us what we are down the road. I don't think it's wise to disparage them when they honestly thought they could get some kind of actual part in the process

UPSjedi41

1BA0E4A2-C03D-4657-A485-7962860A77A7.jpeg