It ain’t over

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
How long have you been incarcerated at ups??? Thought you were like a 20+ year employee???

I don't want to be too detailed, but I hired in at a time where I got insurance right away but was still a two-tier employee for wages. At the end of the first contract I was making roughly $1.70 less than a person who hired in 2 weeks before me. Had I not been fortunate enough to get the split wages in the final-year it would have been much worse.

I had a decent amount of years in the UAW before I took a buyout. Then I was self-employed and decided to get on at UPS for insurance because it was saving me about $800 a month for the family. Back then the economy was slow and I was only working about 10 hours a week in the sort aisle, I left early every chance I could because I already had good income.

542thruNthru

I don't want to be too detailed, but I hired in at a time where I got insurance right away but was still a two-tier employee for wages. At the end of the first contract I was making roughly $1.70 less than a person who hired in 2 weeks before me. Had I not been fortunate enough to get the split wages in the final-year it would have been much worse.

I had a decent amount of years in the UAW before I took a buyout. Then I was self-employed and decided to get on at UPS for insurance because it was saving me about $800 a month for the family. Back then the economy was slow and I was only working about 10 hours a week in the sort aisle, I left early every chance I could because I already had good income.

@Future was 50 back then.