It would appear we are royally :censored:ed

Sixth Punch Sense

I went out with 130 yesterday. Almost dragged it out to an 8. Today I had 160. They keep telling us peak is coming. I don't see it.

Hoping for a heavy Friday, but doubt it. Sure they will push most of the packages to Saturday. Good thing my truck is at a quarter tank and I have 4 diad trainings to do. Truck could use a good wash as well.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Time for management to pour themselves into their old browns! All hands on deck!
365A7894-71BC-4D7E-BFDA-93583E6BF5F8.jpeg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I don’t think the 2 guys on vacation this week are going to save us. By the sounds of it about 1/4 of the center will not finish today. 22.4’s are working over 8.5 hours for the first time since being hired and threatening to quit. We didn’t get anywhere near the PVDs they were hoping to hire and seems they can’t find helpers either.

It’s ok one of the sups assured us coming into peak it wouldn’t be near as bad for us as it’s going to be for most of the big hubs. Well if it’s worse for you guys. Good luck.
I was home by 4pm.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i actually had to put a hoodie on while i worked at my laptop today, made myself some tea to feel better

sure must be tough out there making the "big bucks"

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
i had 211 today (99% resi) plus 15 pickups, after giving somewhere between 50-75 to a pvd, who complained about quitting because i didn't arrive at the meet point until 12. said she was there since 10. i told her i would never, ever, never be there at 10 and if someone told her i would, they were "pulling her leg" to put it nicely. she said it was an ORS.
clocked out at 8.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i had 211 today (99% resi) plus 15 pickups, after giving somewhere between 50-75 to a pvd, who complained about quitting because i didn't arrive at the meet point until 12. said she was there since 10. i told her i would never, ever, never be there at 10 and if someone told her i would, they were "pulling her leg" to put it nicely. she said it was an ORS.
clocked out at 8.
Ignorant slut

BrownStains

I punched out at 10. Not the worse day I’ve ever had but it was a Brutal day. No help no pvds no nothing. But then you have other drivers punching out at 5pm. I don’t know how they’re factoring how many stops for some of these routes with no help, :censored2: is ridiculous .