It would appear we are royally :censored:ed

JustDeliverIt

I think “podunk” is getting buried a little worse than more urban areas. Amazon has their own delivery network in the more dense areas and is still using us in the more rural areas.

Before I retired I had bid into a rural area expecting fewer stops and more miles. My route was probably 75% Amazon the last year. The larger towns next to my route had their Amazon pigs delivered straight to the post offices by Amazon. My towns were too small for them to do that.

This is what's happening to me, my rural route is slammed with Amazon daily. Amazon stops delivering to the town just north of me so I am getting hammered. 10 hour days minimum, dark at 4:45 and let's roll when we can finally get out the door. Thankfully almost everything is small so it isn't horrible but when the snow starts to fly I can see it being a mess.

Rack em

Made the Podium
This is what's happening to me, my rural route is slammed with Amazon daily. Amazon stops delivering to the town just north of me so I am getting hammered. 10 hour days minimum, dark at 4:45 and let's roll when we can finally get out the door. Thankfully almost everything is small so it isn't horrible but when the snow starts to fly I can see it being a mess.
I'm getting hammered with big :censored2: right now! Amazon must have had a sale on futons this last week!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Worse case scenerio is the company pushes this narrative that PVDs are much more efficient than drivers because 1. No preloader mess 2. No Orion or at least significantly better 3. All the quickest areas 4. No studies or coordination on apartments and businesses 5. No time lost giving stops away to pvds.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Worse case scenerio is the company pushes this narrative that PVDs are much more efficient than drivers because 1. No preloader mess 2. No Orion or at least significantly better 3. All the quickest areas 4. No studies or coordination on apartments and businesses 5. No time lost giving stops away to pvds.
6. No pvd healthcare costs
7. No ups vehicle maintenance
8. Pvd pay union dues on first check 😂

ManInBrown

I punched out at 10. Not the worse day I’ve ever had but it was a Brutal day. No help no pvds no nothing. But then you have other drivers punching out at 5pm. I don’t know how they’re factoring how many stops for some of these routes with no help, :censored2: is ridiculous .
Three drivers in my loop, second to last route I had before I left feeders. One driver did one side of a busy business highway, with resi’s. Other driver did the other side of the highway, with resi’s. I did the other part of town which was 25% business/75% resi. Peak they would put a split car in and it took the entire highway work off both the other drivers. I sheet you not I was loaded down like you couldn’t believe, which was also payback for burying them in 9.5s all year. You could do somersaults right down the middle of the other two drivers trucks. And they were too stupid to fix it like it would require some work. All you would have to do is peek in all 3 of our trucks and you would know something’s wrong. They wouldn’t even do it. They‘d be in there after the PCM setting it up stop for stop with nothing on the floor but maybe an irreg or two. I was buried. Floor to ceiling. No daylight.

Overpaid Union Thug

I guess this Peak Mode Is For cowards | UPS Discussions
Three drivers in my loop, second to last route I had before I left feeders. One driver did one side of a busy business highway, with resi’s. Other driver did the other side of the highway, with resi’s. I did the other part of town which was 25% business/75% resi. Peak they would put a split car in and it took the entire highway work off both the other drivers. I sheet you not I was loaded down like you couldn’t believe, which was also payback for burying them in 9.5s all year. You could do somersaults right down the middle of the other two drivers trucks. And they were too stupid to fix it like it would require some work. All you would have to do is peek in all 3 of our trucks and you would know something’s wrong. They wouldn’t even do it. They‘d be in there after the PCM setting it up stop for stop with nothing on the floor but maybe an irreg or two. I was buried. Floor to ceiling. No daylight.
You could have tried to grieve that. Retaliation, special treatment for others in your loop, harassment.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1637973078294.png

The Driver

I drive.
Sup said we can't get enough PVDs. No one is applying for the job. We are really heavy here but I could care less.

FYI I don't think this year is UPS's fault. People just don't want to work anymore and have gotten fat off all the stimulus and lack of any type of stigma with not having a job. People just go around saying they want a large hourly wage to not do anything and work whenever they feel like it from home. Everything and anything can be blamed on the China flu. Thanks Brandon.
You're out of touch.

By the way, "Brandon" told Trump to shut up, took his job and kicked him out of his house.