It would appear we are royally :censored:ed

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t think the 2 guys on vacation this week are going to save us. By the sounds of it about 1/4 of the center will not finish today. 22.4’s are working over 8.5 hours for the first time since being hired and threatening to quit. We didn’t get anywhere near the PVDs they were hoping to hire and seems they can’t find helpers either.

It’s ok one of the sups assured us coming into peak it wouldn’t be near as bad for us as it’s going to be for most of the big hubs. Well if it’s worse for you guys. Good luck.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t think the 2 guys on vacation this week are going to save us. By the sounds of it about 1/4 of the center will not finish today. 22.4’s are working over 8.5 hours for the first time since being hired and threatening to quit. We didn’t get anywhere near the PVDs they were hoping to hire and seems they can’t find helpers either.

It’s ok one of the sups assured us coming into peak it wouldn’t be near as bad for us as it’s going to be for most of the big hubs. Well if it’s worse for you guys. Good luck.
I always thought they would have a tough time finding help this year.

542thruNthru

Only 8.5 hours? Wow I knew you country route boys were wimps but I didn't think it was that bad

GenericUsername

I had a whopping 7 hour day today. We have PVDs calling drivers to take stops off. Everyone who wants a helper has one. Now if only our preload could wrap at a decent time and not make us leave after 10 every morning...

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

4F60DD0B-3500-45E7-B23C-5168599ADD85.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it

So I don’t guess they got anywhere close to the 60k they wanted to hire