It's simple

subdivide

You either like broccoli, Chevys and classical music or you don't. It's not one for all and all for one. This contract is about what you do at UPS. For example a part timer at my center who is making $11.00 an hour right now is going to vote yes to get $13.00. She or he is really not interested in any thing else. This is what they have told me. So it's not about the future it's about NOW.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Your argument is not valid.
Just because you like or dislike something, doesn't mean you won't try to help your brothers in arms get what they want out of this contract.

We can be a team.

I'm a part timer.
I make $11.50 an hour.
I'm voting no.

It is about the future.
It is (supposed to be!) all for one, and one for all.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You either like broccoli, Chevys and classical music or you don't. It's not one for all and all for one. This contract is about what you do at UPS. For example a part timer at my center who is making $11.00 an hour right now is going to vote yes to get $13.00. She or he is really not interested in any thing else. This is what they have told me. So it's not about the future it's about NOW.
Tell them congrats. Because if this contract passes They are going get a 2 dollar raise for part time work and 6 dollar decrease in full time work.

Mst3k

You are not making any sense, I like broccoli, dislike Chevy and loathe classical music.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Management needs to be eliminated they do nothing besides silly paperwork. They don’t know routes , they don’t know reality , UPS cut the SUPES

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's because they are morons but most of them won't vote anyway so it doesn't matter.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Your argument is not valid.
Just because you like or dislike something, doesn't mean you won't try to help your brothers in arms get what they want out of this contract.

We can be a team.

I'm a part timer.
I make $11.50 an hour.
I'm voting no.

It is about the future.
It is (supposed to be!) all for one, and one for all.
Every man-woman for themselves.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I like turtles, but they havent mentioned them in the contract talks.

Or have they.....?
Saw one on a fishing expedition this week.
0B8413F7-2C28-42B1-82EB-3A026A03DC9E.jpeg
B77F089D-5E86-44FF-9EC0-345626C6ADD5.jpeg
C8FC17EF-00DA-4D07-89BF-4490CAFA0419.jpeg
About 4000 miles out in middle of the ocean.