It's the most wonderful time ....

bbsam

Staff member
How so?
Help me find some Christmas spirit.
The one thing my oldest son asked for was an alto saxophone. He plays the euphonium and some trombone. As soon as he asked for it I looked at my wife and said, "Yeah. I'm good with that."

He's been practicing on it and teaching my younger son all morning. Meanwhile I'm helping my daughter tear into her newest art set. So nice.to see their interests branch out from sports and video games.

Indecisi0n

The one thing my oldest son asked for was an alto saxophone. He plays the euphonium and some trombone. As soon as he asked for it I looked at my wife and said, "Yeah. I'm good with that."

He's been practicing on it and teaching my younger son all morning. Meanwhile I'm helping my daughter tear into her newest art set. So nice.to see their interests branch out from sports and video games.
It all started with me learning to play the trombone ....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How so?

image.jpg

Tick Toc

This was the year the almost-10 year old daughter finally got her own phone. (Android). It was a long-discussed topic all year between my wife and I and we debated for months. In the end, knowing we had communication with her at all times won us over. And it gets her off our phones too.

The 4 year old daughter got lots and lots of play doh, lol. She's good.

Meanwhile I continue with bloody Mary's and a little jack in the coffee!! We work hard, let's enjoy!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How so?
After months of harassment....including being put on a 72 hour notice of "working" termination (without them following progressive discipline, I have no warning letters in my file and have never been suspended since I've worked here).......I slayed the ups golden unicorn this year!