It's the most wonderful time ....

Indecisi0n

After months of harassment....including being put on a 72 hour notice of "working" termination (without them following progressive discipline, I have no warning letters in my file and have never been suspended since I've worked here).......I slayed the ups golden unicorn this year!
Lets get drunk and celebrate.

Indecisi0n

I can't see her either. Lol
tghf.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The golden unicorn was...a successful educational transfer out of 804. The harassment began the minute I submitted my request last summer. Shocking.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't understand ...but that is par for the course
No kidding. I registered for school and submitted a transfer request to my preload manager. Within 2 weeks, I was called to the division managers office and put on notice of suspension for a single misscan for sure post. Meaning a package that was sent to the correct post office (and thus made service to the customer) but was not properly scanned to a bag tag. (yes ONE package).
When we say down for a meeting with my BA and preload manager...they wanted to lower it to a warning letter. The BA refused, and I was put on notice of working termination pending a future meeting with the division manager. My take on this....they were trying to prevent my transfer.

Future

Victory Ride
No kidding. I registered for school and submitted a transfer request to my preload manager. Within 2 weeks, I was called to the division managers office and put on notice of suspension for a single misscan for sure post. Meaning a package that was sent to the correct post office (and thus made service to the customer) but was not properly scanned to a bag tag. (yes ONE package).
When we say down for a meeting with my BA and preload manager...they wanted to lower it to a warning letter. The BA refused, and I was put on notice of working termination pending a future meeting with the division manager. My take on this....they were trying to prevent my transfer.
Just glad it worked out for you! Seems like a huge headache but you triumphed ....winner!