It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I am not a teamster but I am glad the side that is going to negotiate hard with UPS won. The IAM contract closely follows the teamster one and is negotiated a year later, we dont have a 2 tier pay plan but there are some changes I would like to see.

I already am planning on you guys being on strike in 2023, there is no way I would cross and we have language in our contract that protects us from being forced to cross.

There will be no strike... there is not any issue that would drive any work stoppages .. It would just be too stupid to ruin a good thing right now...profits are a plenty...there is a labor shortage and wages have to go up because of inflation across the board. I do not foresee any thing changing by next year, this 2023 contract will be settled way before the deadline...

Mark my words all you people...NO STRIKE..not even a hint if one...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ups will be over 10 billion for another record breaking year. But isn't joe Biden trying to raise the corporate tax. I know trump lowered it.

That was part original proposal I don't know if anything was passed yet or not

Big Joe says to mind your own damn business.
0D369893-96D3-4E02-8AB9-06415A83934D.gif

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Strike- lol.

Its happened before, and it's better to plan for it. I can afford missing the paycheck(s) the health insurance is what I am wondering about. I was not around in 97 but the shop did not cross back then. Unsure of how the health insurance was handled at that time. Now we are on teamcare and technically would not be on strike.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
That would be suicidal for them to try that….I don’t think they would come back from that and with Amazon looking to get into the game it would be bad…
Amazon is already in the game here. They have package cars, bulk vans, and alot of rs1 irreg returns have an Amazon shipping label on the box.
UPS needs us, and we need them, I just don't like being babysit and trivialized. It would benefit them to keep us happy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Its happened before, and it's better to plan for it. I can afford missing the paycheck(s) the health insurance is what I am wondering about. I was not around in 97 but the shop did not cross back then. Unsure of how the health insurance was handled at that time. Now we are on teamcare and technically would not be on strike.

Back in 1997 during the strike in the Central we were under the Company’s health and welfare plan, they continued health coverage during the two and one half week work stoppage. Today we are under team care and they did say that you will be covered during a sanctioned strike.

nWo

First day back from work from a strike there would be dozens of tow trucks in the UPS lot repoing all these $70,000 pick up trucks.

cachmeifucan

First day back from work from a strike there would be dozens of tow trucks in the UPS lot repoing all these $70,000 pick up trucks.
U crazy if we did go on strike they would crumble in a week and beg joe to send us back. They did ask clinton to send us back and if the strike went any longer he probably would have. But with the country split a Democrat would be scared to tell 400k voters to go back to work. I cant imagine that would help.

U crazy if we did go on strike they would crumble in a week and beg joe to send us back. They did ask clinton to send us back and if the strike went any longer he probably would have. But with the country split a Democrat would be scared to tell 400k voters to go back to work. I cant imagine that would help.
As long as we keep delivering these vaccines we won't be allowed to go on strike

542thruNthru

I'm going to definitely bookmark this thread for 2023. This reminds me of listening to a teams
fans when they get the first overall draft pick. Suddenly their whole life is going to change.....

Hope it all happens but some of you have HUGE wish lists.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm aware of what happened before. I'm referring to what is unlikely to happen in the near future...

I'm going to definitely bookmark this thread for 2023. This reminds me of listening to a teams
fans when they get the first overall draft pick. Suddenly their whole life is going to change.....

I heard next contract all RPCDs have to work at least 5 days a week or they can push back to a 22.4 position

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'd be happy if the union simply enforced the contract. Oh- and not give UPS whatever it wants. Lol.