It's time. What is the outcome of the election going to be

Will Oz win?

• Total voters
Where do you think I’ve been for the last 2 years…lol. The next contract negotiations are going to be very interesting…I truly believe that it will be our best contact since 97…Hof won’t be able to pull Sean off of the committee because he was not playing nice enough…he already said he wants to get rid of the 22.4 spot and do other changes to benefit the members…I’m looking forward to seeking what happens.
I think they are pushing to break the union next contract
All three contracts were due at the same time in 2023. Package, mechanics and the pilots

Also management pension also ends

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All three contracts were due at the same time in 2023. Package, mechanics and the pilots

Not with ol’ man sleepy in the Oval Office…whatever anyone thinks about JB, I’d rather have him in office than mushroom 🍄 dick if we were to go on strike…

Coldworld

60 months and counting

That would be suicidal for them to try that….I don’t think they would come back from that and with Amazon looking to get into the game it would be bad…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They aren't going to let us go on strike
Can't disrupt the supply chain
Clinton didn’t do anything about stopping us even though we were all over the news and everybody was beyond pissed…think they are going to try to play hardball and then at the last minute cave…we’ll see.. will be my last contact so I’m hoping for a good outcome but Sean isn’t afraid to strike these guys..

542thruNthru

Did any of the vp’s campaign down in your area??? If so what did you think of them… I know they were traveling all over the west and hit many different buildings..
I met Peter Finn. He seemed like a good guy. Talked with him a little bit.

I believe I met Chris Griswold also though I could be mistaken.

A lot of the slate was down here for nationals.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I met Peter Finn. He seemed like a good guy. Talked with him a little bit.

I believe I met Chris Griswold also though I could be mistaken.

A lot of the slate was down here for nationals.
With them keep making record profits...
Interesting article awhile back about how ups is doing better with a union workforce than FedEx or Amazon( their average driver stays on for 2-3 months then quits)… how is the company going to argue with that when it’s all over the press…hard to find employees and will probably be the same for the next few years..people are saying screw it to their jobs and leaving…it’s a benefit to all of us… good luck finding thousands of 19 year olds to be scabs..it would be a nightmare.

Interesting article awhile back about how ups is doing better with a union workforce than FedEx or Amazon( their average driver stays on for 2-3 months then quits)… how is the company going to argue with that when it’s all over the press…hard to find employees and will probably be the same for the next few years..people are saying friend it to their jobs and leaving…it’s a benefit to all of us… good luck finding thousands of 19 year olds to be scabs..it would be a nightmare.
Times have changed

542thruNthru

Interesting article awhile back about how ups is doing better with a union workforce than FedEx or Amazon( their average driver stays on for 2-3 months then quits)… how is the company going to argue with that when it’s all over the press…hard to find employees and will probably be the same for the next few years..people are saying screw it to their jobs and leaving…it’s a benefit to all of us… good luck finding thousands of 19 year olds to be scabs..it would be a nightmare.
We'll see where that's at in 2023.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Also remember that the entire OZ team won every position of power in the states, everybody is on board except maybe Canada.
Pin on My Style

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I am not a teamster but I am glad the side that is going to negotiate hard with UPS won. The IAM contract closely follows the teamster one and is negotiated a year later, we dont have a 2 tier pay plan but there are some changes I would like to see.

I already am planning on you guys being on strike in 2023, there is no way I would cross and we have language in our contract that protects us from being forced to cross.

I am not a teamster but I am glad the side that is going to negotiate hard with UPS won. The IAM contract closely follows the teamster one and is negotiated a year later, we dont have a 2 tier pay plan but there are some changes I would like to see.

I already am planning on you guys being on strike in 2023, there is no way I would cross and we have language in our contract that protects us from being forced to cross.
At least we're have somebody that's not going to roll over like Hoffa.

That was a complete embarrassment with the IBT did to us this contract.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Strike- lol.