Its TIME!

Shiftless

OK, you are retired, haven't touched parcels as an employee of UPS for awhile. So lets see the 3 sets of number's !

1st year you hired on as a UPS employee

2nd number is your first year you didn't see a Christmas as a UPS'er (Retired)

3rd Age NOW!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

curious why you wanna know? I guess I was lucky. Started UPS at age 37 plus. as soon as possible retired and glad I did. been loving every moment of retirement if you can call it that. Busier now with fun work than I ever was as a UPSer.

best part is sleeping at night and taking naps if i want to. and never caring what time it is or what day.

Shiftless

curious why you wanna know? I guess I was lucky. Started UPS at age 37 plus. as soon as possible retired and glad I did. been loving every moment of retirement if you can call it that. Busier now with fun work than I ever was as a UPSer.

best part is sleeping at night and taking naps if i want to. and never caring what time it is or what day.

I find it interesting how many make it to retirement and about the time frame. You are unusual for sure starting at 37. Most I saw come on at the age could not handle it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I find it interesting how many make it to retirement and about the time frame. You are unusual for sure starting at 37. Most I saw come on at the age could not handle it.
I consider myself lucky starting at this age. I had 28 jobs from age 14 to 37 before UPS and really appreciated this job much more because of it. Glad I was able to retire in good health.