I've been hired full time, and I have some questions.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don’t sheet tracers.

Only if you don't actually do it. To sheet it properly you scan the barcode on the paper, then, under package info you select follow up, then it will give you options of found, not received, or ni, if I remember correctly. If you don't change it to follow up it will show up as an attempt on the actual package in tracking.

Only if you don't actually do it. To sheet it properly you scan the barcode on the paper, then, under package info you select follow up, then it will give you options of found, not received, or ni, if I remember correctly. If you don't change it to follow up it will show up as an attempt on the actual package in tracking.
A tracer is similar to a driver follow up but it doesn’t have a barcode to scan. We sheet DFUs but not tracers.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I was originally hired as a full time package driver, and I was a bit slow so I was moved to part time, driving straight trucks. My centre manager offered me another chance at full time driving so I'm trying to think of ways to improve over last time.

My main problems were organizing my packages and memorizing the route. Any tips and tricks you guys have for doing these would be greatly appreciated, along with any other nuggets of wisdom.

Side note: UPS Canada doesn't have the same tech as the U.S our stops aren't loaded into our DIADS, and we use map books, no GPS.
When on your 30 day probation, do not take your breaks on road. It will help out a lot on your Over allowances. But as soon if/when you pass, they’re numbers don’t mean anything. Work fast but safe, work hard but safe. Know your limits