J6 Hearing

rickyb

You lost me in the Matrix.
first step to fighting the matrix is acceptance you are in it:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
first step to fighting the matrix is acceptance you are in it:

You wasted your time listening to that book advertisement?

Gotta Go

92B02BF3-781D-4D33-BC46-A59B4B966644.png

rickyb

No, we believe the mountains of evidence that prove it was stolen. You really have to try hard to pretend it wasn't.
i know but anyone can find a reason to justify their POV. doesnt mean its true.

show me a time a recession started and a president was re-elected. pretty sure it doesnt happen. the economy tanked, his covid response was disastorous, and that was enough. had those 2 things didnt happen, he wouldve been re-elected bc ppl are that stupid.

the thing that concerns me is trump is not on twitter or facebook. that kind of censorship is rotten.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i know but anyone can find a reason to justify their POV. doesnt mean its true.

show me a time a recession started and a president was re-elected. pretty sure it doesnt happen. the economy tanked, his covid response was disastorous, and that was enough. had those 2 things didnt happen, he wouldve been re-elected bc ppl are that stupid.

the thing that concerns me is trump is not on twitter or facebook. that kind of censorship is rotten.

You realize they still haven't formally acknowledged a recession, over a year in to Biden's fake presidency, right? There was no recession under Trump. Sorry to break it to you. Evidence of election fraud is legitimate justification for the pov that the election was stolen. Making up fantasy nonsense is not legitimate justification for a world view.

rickyb

You realize they still haven't formally acknowledged a recession, over a year in to Biden's fake presidency, right? There was no recession under Trump. Sorry to break it to you. Evidence of election fraud is legitimate justification for the pov that the election was stolen. Making up fantasy nonsense is not legitimate justification for a world view.

its not exactly rocket science that the economy went into recession when corona hit. alot of ppl were unemployed, unless you dont believe that also.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

its not exactly rocket science that the economy went into recession when corona hit. alot of ppl were unemployed, unless you dont believe that also.

Unemployment due to blue state governments illegally, immorally, inconsistently and unconstitutionally shutting down businesses in response to a pandemic caused by the release of a cold virus engineered with government funds approved by Fauci, which was so severe we had to rely on tests that were never designed to detect that specific virus to know if anyone had it. Yet, We're still not in a recession.

I believe people will often believe whatever they want regardless of what the evidence shows. I follow the evidence and let that guide what I think.

rickyb

Unemployment due to blue state governments illegally, immorally, inconsistently and unconstitutionally shutting down businesses in response to a pandemic caused by the release of a cold virus engineered with government funds approved by Fauci, which was so severe we had to rely on tests that were never designed to detect that specific virus to know if anyone had it. Yet, We're still not in a recession.

I believe people will often believe whatever they want regardless of what the evidence shows. I follow the evidence and let that guide what I think.
i figure out the truth by a reference system, some common sense.

you did go into recession and your unemployment shot up. btw unemployment much higher than govt numbers bc clinton and reagan magically lowered it to cover up the decline. we will have another recession soon enough. recessions typically happen every 6 years or so in america. you went 10 years.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i figure out the truth by a reference system, some common sense.

you did go into recession and your unemployment shot up. btw unemployment much higher than govt numbers bc clinton and reagan magically lowered it to cover up the decline. we will have another recession soon enough. recessions typically happen every 6 years or so in america. you went 10 years.

You want to believe we had a recession because It's the only thing that supports your belief that the election wasn't fraudulent. We had a targeted economic attack perpetrated by globalist/establishment aligned government officials. Trump is being censored because the grifters know what happens to them when all 330 million of us realize the grift. Look up what happened to snake oil salesmen when people realized what they were.

rickyb

You want to believe we had a recession because It's the only thing that supports your belief that the election wasn't fraudulent. We had a targeted economic attack perpetrated by globalist/establishment aligned government officials. Trump is being censored because the grifters know what happens to them when all 330 million of us realize the grift. Look up what happened to snake oil salesmen when people realized what they were.
pandemic seems very reasonable. guys i were listening to been warning about super bugs, i even posted here about it.

a recession seems extremely reasonable considering it was 10 years since the last. another 1 is coming.

trump as bad or worse than clinton and biden.

republicans discrediting 2020 is = liberals discrediting 2016.

problem is you guys are weakening your democracy with all this discrediting. the republican party is authoritarian now. you will lose your current system next 10 years unless theres a mass movement like what was seen in great depression to reform it or revolutionize it. you will have a christian, militarized, fascism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
pandemic seems very reasonable. guys i were listening to been warning about super bugs, i even posted here about it.
You haven't figured out why yet? They were paid to do so to get rubes to accept the completely absurd claims, despite all the evidence to the contrary. It worked like a charm. We are going to spend decades convincing people of the truth.

a recession seems extremely reasonable considering it was 10 years since the last. another 1 is coming.
I thought you said it happened under Trump. Which is it?

trump as bad or worse than clinton and biden.
I doubt it.

republicans discrediting 2020 is = liberals discrediting 2016.
Nope, 2016 they cheated, but not enough. 2020, they cheated enough and got caught and are still pretending they didn't.

problem is you guys are weakening your democracy with all this discrediting.
Revealing the truth is never weakening. You have that exactly backwards. Your guys are revealing the weakness of democracy by cheating.

the republican party is authoritarian now.
I left the Republican party years ago. There are still two parties, but It's the insiders and the outsiders, not the reps and dems. The insiders are the bad guys who think they are the good guys. Whoever they go after may not be perfect, but they aren't the insiders, so they are the ones to support.

you will lose your current system next 10 years
The current system is corrupt, needs to be lost.

unless theres a mass movement like what was seen in great depression to reform it or revolutionize it. you will have a christian, militarized, fascism.

You've been reading too much handmaid's tale fan fiction, probably written to prepare you for more coming absurd narratives. I'll clarify for you, the Gileadeans weren't christian, they were a quasi-biblical cult that based their sense of morality on twisted versions of old testament stories. If we have Christian military fascism, it will be Christian in name only.

rickyb

You haven't figured out why yet? They were paid to do so to get rubes to accept the completely absurd claims, despite all the evidence to the contrary. It worked like a charm. We are going to spend decades convincing people of the truth.

I thought you said it happened under Trump. Which is it?

I doubt it.

Nope, 2016 they cheated, but not enough. 2020, they cheated enough and got caught and are still pretending they didn't.

Revealing the truth is never weakening. You have that exactly backwards. Your guys are revealing the weakness of democracy by cheating.

I left the Republican party years ago. There are still two parties, but It's the insiders and the outsiders, not the reps and dems. The insiders are the bad guys who think they are the good guys. Whoever they go after may not be perfect, but they aren't the insiders, so they are the ones to support.

The current system is corrupt, needs to be lost.

You've been reading too much handmaid's tale fan fiction, probably written to prepare you for more coming absurd narratives. I'll clarify for you, the Gileadeans weren't christian, they were a quasi-biblical cult that based their sense of morality on twisted versions of old testament stories. If we have Christian military fascism, it will be Christian in name only.
i agree with you its christian in name only

you misunderstand: you had a recession under trump at the end, and will likely have another soon.

i dont think you shouldve supported trump. ralph nader just did an episode on him. check it out.

you guys are discrediting the system. i agree its not a very good system anyways, 2000 was a disaster, both parties terribly corrupt with gerrymandering, electoral college, voting machines, voting lines, etc.