J6 Hearing

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I know but any liberal can find a reason to justify their POV. It's never true.

Show me a time a recession was started by a president who is only in office because his party stole an election. Pretty sure he probably doesn't know if happened and thinks everyone loves him because he's "Regular guy Joe".
Because of his incompetency and the idiot's he appointed, the economy tanked, his covid response was disastrous, and he stopped doing anything Covid-related because he was advised that all the lies he talked about taking care of the US citizens were BS and the liberals may wake up and see through his compulsive lying.
Had he not stolen the election, this country would not be as :censored2:ed and getting worse as it is. Democrats are that stupid.

the thing that concerns me is trump is not on Twitter or Facebook. that kind of censorship is rotten.
Lil' Ricky, I fixed what you were trying to say. English is my primary language, so it was simple. You must speak some strangled dialect...

"Ethnically helping"...

vantexan

its not exactly rocket science that the economy went into recession when corona hit. alot of ppl were unemployed, unless you dont believe that also.
A recession is usually defined by two consecutive quarters of negative growth (or more). We had a two month downturn in 2020. Officially called a recession but the shortest in U.S. history and not a recession by normal definition.

rickyb

A recession is usually defined by two consecutive quarters of negative growth (or more). We had a two month downturn in 2020. Officially called a recession but the shortest in U.S. history and not a recession by normal definition.
when trump was voted out the unemployment rate was higher than when he came in

so that was reason enough plus his corona response. trump did expand his base lol

bbsam

Staff member
In your mind, what political show is not entertainment? What news show isn't entertainment? Name them.
Hmmmm. I don’t know. Fox News was the first that tried to make the distinction as far as I could tell. Growing up I didn’t remember news shows ever described as entertainment.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm sure that had nothing to do with the State governments forcibly closing "non-essential" businesses.
Pretty sure that didn’t matter as much as you’d think due to the entire world shutting down in the same manner. That’s not to blame Trump. It’s just what the economy was at the time. It’s why we have the supply chain issues still today.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In your mind, what political show is not entertainment? What news show isn't entertainment? Name them.
Hmmmm. I don’t know. Fox News was the first that tried to make the distinction as far as I could tell. Growing up I didn’t remember news shows ever described as entertainment.
So you can't name one.
Okay. As long as you know all the news you watch is entertainment. Carry on.

oldngray

nowhere special
3034502.jpg

rickyb

I'm sure that had nothing to do with the State governments forcibly closing "non-essential" businesses.
if covid didnt happen who knows what the next reason for a recession happening would be or if it would happen in trumps first term. a recession would happen if trump got re-elected and it didnt happen in 2020 just bc the economy was way overdue for it.

rickyb

So you can't name one.
Okay. As long as you know all the news you watch is entertainment. Carry on.
BS. this is why youre :censored2:ed in the head! at least you were honest enough to say all the news you watch is entertainment

the real news. democracy now. democracy at work. politics and prose. the analysis - news

stop watching channel zero. youtube exists. use it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the real news. democracy now. democracy at work. politics and prose. the analysis - news

stop watching channel zero. youtube exists. use it.
Democracy now is blatant radical left wing extremism that never presents facts without bias. It's not news, it's entertainment where leftists go to hear what they want to hear.

rickyb

Democracy now is blatant radical left wing extremism that never presents facts without bias. It's not news, it's entertainment where leftists go to hear what they want to hear.
its definitely not entertainment

MSM is entertainment.

local MSM is entertainment. fires, traffic jams, sports, shootings. this is entertainment.

u should check it out sometimes

rickyb

pretty sure all the news i watch is biased. as far as i recall, news is not supposed to be unbiased. the propagandists say otherwise

dont believe the hype