J6 Hearing

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funny how the defense cannot be made during the actual hearing but only afterwards on internet venues.

bbsam

Staff member
all politicians lie , cheat and steal where it gets funny is when one side or the other tries to claim the moral high ground.
You mean both sides don’t try to claim the moral high ground?

1656543469263.jpeg

vantexan

LOL all you want but it will never hide the facts or the truth. And the truth is your conservative preaching is not supported in any way shape or form by your actions decisions, or life achievements You're as bad as televangelists. "Do as I say not as I do.....especially what I've done in the past".
LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You are suggesting that conservatives don’t lie?

Cmon now. That’s just stupid.

What do you mean? I'm finding a way to avoid calling liberals liars. I'd say when it comes down to it, most people are fairly honest. That doesn't mean they aren't wrong. If you are talking about "conservative" politicians, that's an entirely different issue. I don't really look at politicians as conservative or liberal, and least not in any sense that matters much at all. With politicians you have insiders and outsiders. Outsiders aren't always good or honest, but you can tell how much they threaten to upset the insiders' apple cart by how they get treated. The ones who get attacked the hardest are the enemy of my enemy, making them my friend until proven otherwise. I'm open to the possibility that all politicians are either insiders or controlled opposition. Past a certain point it gets to be difficult to figure out what's really going on.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All I'm saying is, if you want hearings, be fair, allow the other side to pick its own representation, cross examine, and offer its own witnesses.
Don’t you remember the repubs made a big deal about not wanting to be involved
Cheneys carrying the republican flag for
y’all and doing a fine job