J6 Hearing

rickyb

Indeed. In an alternate timeline in which she was never part of the January 6 committee she might’ve been one of the Republican managers for Joe’s potential impeachments to come after the Republicans take majorities in Congress this fall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
u think republicans will actually impeach joe. they didnt impeach obama. the legal system is far decayed, presidents are typically above the law.

Gotta Go

6098C1BB-C1C8-4B49-B6F9-30DDC0B390F4.jpeg

bacha29

I’d vote for that little aid that blew the whistle she’s got her :censored2: toghether
She had the courage to step in front of the J6 take the oath and tell her side of the events. Compare that to the scores of higher ranking Trumpers who were subpoenaed to testify but ran away and hid. And don't forget that great American war hero General Flynn.....He took the Fifth including when Cheney asked him if he believes in the peaceful transfer of power. He acts like General James Mattoon Scott and this whole sorry ordeal is really starting to look more like Seven Days In May with each passing day. Any of them who disputes her testimony need only to contact J6 and tell them they've changed their minds and will now testify. I'm sure many will show up....yeah right.

Box Ox

Any of them who disputes her testimony need only to contact J6 and tell them they've changed their minds and will now testify.

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source | Fox News

"Two Secret Service agents are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service tells Fox News."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vantexan

She had the courage to step in front of the J6 take the oath and tell her side of the events. Compare that to the scores of higher ranking Trumpers who were subpoenaed to testify but ran away and hid. And don't forget that great American war hero General Flynn.....He took the Fifth including when Cheney asked him if he believes in the peaceful transfer of power. He acts like General James Mattoon Scott and this whole sorry ordeal is really starting to look more like Seven Days In May with each passing day. Any of them who disputes her testimony need only to contact J6 and tell them they've changed their minds and will now testify. I'm sure many will show up....yeah right.
You do know that the driver of the presidential limo and the Secret Service agent she claimed Trump assaulted have both said they would testify under oath that the incident never happened? That was verified by NBC, ABC, and FOX in case you want to claim it's a lie. How anyone with a straight face can claim these hearings are legitimate is beyond me. Totally one sided with the only goal to find a way to keep Trump from running in '24.

Box Ox

Secret Service agents willing to testify Trump did not lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source | Fox News

"Two Secret Service agents are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service tells Fox News."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FauxNews. LOL

Cassidy Hutchinson: Trump lunged at Secret Service agent, tried to grab steering wheel on Jan. 6 (nbcnews.com)

Give it a read.

Box Ox

Trump is an ass but he exposed the swamp . He's the only one leading the charge to right the ship. Everyone else in DC is worried about saving their job over serving the people.

I hope Trumpees can agree to support DeSantis for President in 2024 so I can stop wondering who I'll be voting for.

vantexan

The repubs could have been on the committee and asked whatever questions they wanted to ask
They chose not to participate
Jim Jordan said openly what he intended to ask and Nancy Pelosi removed him the next day along with the other Republican that Kevin McCarthy wanted on the panel. The two Republicans on the panel now both voted to impeach Trump.

newfie

I hope Trumpees can agree to support DeSantis for President in 2024 so I can stop wondering who I'll be voting for.
I think they will if they cant have trump. But at this point Trump is the yardstick everyone else gets measured against.

like him or hate him when have you ever seen a force in american politics like Trump.
The dems threw everything at him they could think of including a fake russian collusion scam , Full Court Fabrication by the Media and turncoat republicans working to undermine him from the back rows of the swamp.
That does not mean Trump is a choir boy. instead he probably is the guy that knows where the bodies are buried.
as we saw yesterday a coffee runner perjured herself in front of congress.
this committe with the FBI as its henchmen are violating civil rights of people everywhere.

If you sit down and think honestly for a minute and you're not disturbed by this effort to take Trump down then you're not paying attention.

There's a reason the swamp is fighting so hard to take him down. And its not because he is a crook. by that standard everyone in DC is a crook.
the swamp is fighting for its survival and Trump is the only one with the balls to take them down.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You do know that the driver of the presidential limo and the Secret Service agent she claimed Trump assaulted have both said they would testify under oath that the incident never happened? That was verified by NBC, ABC, and FOX in case you want to claim it's a lie. How anyone with a straight face can claim these hearings are legitimate is beyond me. Totally one sided with the only goal to find a way to keep Trump from running in '24.
So, that’s all ya got 4 days of testifying under oath and you’ve got a second hand story about whether or not Donnie lunged for the steering wheel.Nobody seems to be disputing the treasonous acts that she talked about
So there’s that