J6 Hearing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Corn Pop.
FOzrDpmXwAY455H.jpeg

Thebrownblob

I see Tucker gave you the new talking points.

Or maybe the former Polish defense minister?

And if we didn’t do it maybe if we didn’t have such a big mouth tough guy for a president he wouldn’t say things that would implicate him because he’s a foolish old man?

Or how about an under secretary who is just as much of a maroon?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Judge Amy Berman Jackson didn't hold back in her criticism of Kyle Young.

His actions at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, "were some of the darkest acts committed on one of our nation’s darkest days," she told him Tuesday.

The punishment she handed down was equally harsh for the 38-year-old heating and air conditioning technician from the Dallas County town of Redfield, Iowa, ordering Young to serve 86 months — more than seven years — in federal prison.

According to a database maintained by federal prosecutors, the sentence, which federal prosecutors recommended, was the fourth longest handed down to the more than 260 convicted Jan. 6 rioters.

Young pleaded guilty in May to assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer. He is one of several defendants to be charged in the assault of D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who was dragged into the crowd, beaten and shocked with a stun gun while defending one of the entrances to the Capitol during the riot.

Young admitted in his guilty plea that he grabbed Fanone's arm during the melee, preventing him from reaching his radio or sidearm as he was assaulted. Jackson, a U.S. District Judge in Washington, D.C., where the sentencing was held, noted video evidence shows Young repeatedly assaulting or menacing officers on the Capitol's West Terrace.

The Judge directly addressed the political dispute underlying the riot, criticizing Trump and other leading Republicans for their efforts to sow doubt and overturn the results of the 2020 election.

"It is not patriotism, it is not standing up for America to stand up for one man who knows full well that he lost instead of the Constitution he was trying to subvert," said Jackson, a 2011 appointee of then-President Barack Obama.

She added that the "lie" the election was stolen continues to spread online and in mainstream media outlets.

"And worse, it’s become heresy for members of the former president’s party to say otherwise," she said.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Judge Amy Berman Jackson didn't hold back in her criticism of Kyle Young.

His actions at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, "were some of the darkest acts committed on one of our nation’s darkest days," she told him Tuesday.

The punishment she handed down was equally harsh for the 38-year-old heating and air conditioning technician from the Dallas County town of Redfield, Iowa, ordering Young to serve 86 months — more than seven years — in federal prison.

According to a database maintained by federal prosecutors, the sentence, which federal prosecutors recommended, was the fourth longest handed down to the more than 260 convicted Jan. 6 rioters.

Young pleaded guilty in May to assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer. He is one of several defendants to be charged in the assault of D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who was dragged into the crowd, beaten and shocked with a stun gun while defending one of the entrances to the Capitol during the riot.

Young admitted in his guilty plea that he grabbed Fanone's arm during the melee, preventing him from reaching his radio or sidearm as he was assaulted. Jackson, a U.S. District Judge in Washington, D.C., where the sentencing was held, noted video evidence shows Young repeatedly assaulting or menacing officers on the Capitol's West Terrace.

The Judge directly addressed the political dispute underlying the riot, criticizing Trump and other leading Republicans for their efforts to sow doubt and overturn the results of the 2020 election.

"It is not patriotism, it is not standing up for America to stand up for one man who knows full well that he lost instead of the Constitution he was trying to subvert," said Jackson, a 2011 appointee of then-President Barack Obama.

She added that the "lie" the election was stolen continues to spread online and in mainstream media outlets.

"And worse, it’s become heresy for members of the former president’s party to say otherwise," she said.

A bit bias ... fair to say...🤔

bbsam

Staff member
The majority of Americans have said we don't have free and fair elections.

It's highly likely the majority of the country isn't even aware the dog and pony show of an investigation exists.

I believe my statement is more on target.

Who is Ray Epps?
Doubtful. Statistically speaking, there are more democrats than republicans in the US. All democrats have TDS and as such are very aware that Trump and his jag offs spread a big lie about a stolen election that even republican leadership knows to be false.

Maybe 15 to 20% of republicans also see trump as the con man he is. Independents (few though they may be) also break heavily for democrats for understanding the “Big Lie”.

Add it all up and yeah, the majority of Americans understand Judge Jackson and share an understandable disdain for the actions of the J6 mob.

Not hard to figure out from outside the cult.

bbsam

Staff member
It's highly likely the majority of the country isn't even aware the dog and pony show of an investigation exists.

I believe my statement is more on target.

Who is Ray Epps?
I have no idea who Ray Epps is. I googled his name. Some guy that republicans want to hang as some mastermind of the J6 fiasco? And her wife works for Dominion that isn’t the voting machine company?

Here’s the thing though, Flo. You seem pretty bright as far as the law goes but refuse to give it up factually. You and I both know Trumps people absolutely refuse to claim voter fraud in court. They know it’s bull:censored2: and won’t step in front of that career ending bullet.

So apparently Epps is a poor bastard starring in a new episode of “Republicans Eating Their Own!” Please, have seconds.

floridays

Doubtful. Statistically speaking, there are more democrats than republicans in the US. All democrats have TDS and as such are very aware that Trump and his jag offs spread a big lie about a stolen election that even republican leadership knows to be false.

Maybe 15 to 20% of republicans also see trump as the con man he is. Independents (few though they may be) also break heavily for democrats for understanding the “Big Lie”.

Add it all up and yeah, the majority of Americans understand Judge Jackson and share an understandable disdain for the actions of the J6 mob.

The majority of American's don't even know what a Judge Jackson is, and I can say that with 100% certainty, how can they understand her?

bbsam

Staff member
The majority of American's don't even know what a Judge Jackson is, and I can say that with 100% certainty, how can they understand her?
Because the majority know that J6 was a bunch of crybaby losers bowing down to their crybaby wannabe king. The majority of Americans share the same disgust that she displays.

floridays

I have no idea who Ray Epps is. I googled his name. Some guy that republicans want to hang as some mastermind of the J6 fiasco? And her wife works for Dominion that isn’t the voting machine company?

Here’s the thing though, Flo. You seem pretty bright as far as the law goes but refuse to give it up factually. You and I both know Trumps people absolutely refuse to claim voter fraud in court. They know it’s bull:censored2: and won’t step in front of that career ending bullet.

So apparently Epps is a poor bastard starring in a new episode of “Republicans Eating Their Own!” Please, have seconds.
You show your ignorance of facts, understandably so. I'll offer a link for you, it's a hour and seven minutes I understand no one else will watch it, if you desire at least one morsel of truth or are interested in it you can watch it in increments if that is what it takes.

I understand exactly why you have heard nothing of Ray Epps and do not hold that against you. It is by design that you know nothing of him.

I understand if you will not give an hour in segments to attempt to ascertain the truth. Here is 3 and a half minutes, a short exhibit, certainly you can make the time to view it.

floridays

Because the majority know that J6 was a bunch of crybaby losers bowing down to their crybaby wannabe king. The majority of Americans share the same disgust that she displays.
I'm glad you are still here, I offered you some info on the guy you cannot find information on.
I have noticed in searching for what I saw previously C-Span has seemed to have scrubbed some video.
I saw it when it happened real time so I know it exists, just have to work to find it now. I guess it's like wiping stuff clean, like with a cloth if you get my drift.

vantexan

It's also Democrats who get upset when rules are put in place that make elections more secure like having a photo I.D. The notion that minorities would be inhibited from voting because they lack I.D. begs the question how do they function in today's world when almost everything official requires such I.D.? Everything and anything that makes elections more secure is protested by today's Democrats. So it's very understandable that Republicans believe that without those safeguards, which they have to abide by also, there would be fraudulent elections. Judging by the 2020 turnout those security measures that were in place didn't keep people from voting if they wanted to. And any measures put in place since 2020 should hopefully make sure that all ballots cast are legitimate. Of course we know every last ballot cast in 2020 was legitimate but for peace of mind legislators are making sure the temptation to commit fraud is removed. Certainly you can support that?