Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sadly, I don’t think anyone will be shocked about anything because both sides are dug in. Any actual facts, or truth will be spun in accordance to someone “beliefs”.
This is why I don’t engage the political idiots on here anymore. They will never win me over and I will never change their minds. It’s like the gun debate, I’m not giving them up and they won’t stop coming for them.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Nothing about the J6 hearings has been a big story. I agree it should have been but it hasn’t.

So are you saying that this one piece of the J6 hearings is true and EVERYTHING else is false and a witch hunt?

Ok. It’s not a cult though.
Everything they have said about trump, keeps popping back on them.. amazing when you say someone was doing it and proof comes out that you yourself were the actual one doing it..

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
This is why I don’t engage the political idiots on here anymore. They will never win me over and I will never change their minds. It’s like the gun debate, I’m not giving them up and they won’t stop coming for them.

So they’re idiots because you disagree with them?

vantexan

My understanding is that trump riled up a bunch of his racist dimwitted supporters and they attacked the capital.
Then you never saw his speech to them saying go over to the Capitol and peacefully protest. It's why he most likely won't be charged or at least convicted.

Thebrownblob

My understanding is that trump riled up a bunch of his racist dimwitted supporters and they attacked the capital.
Possibly dimwitted but I don’t know why you say racist.

Yolo

The January 6th committee had extensive evidence and information on the Federal government's knowledge and intel about the likelihood of civil unrest at the Capitol Building and did nothing to stop it. The J6 committee buried this and focused on Trump. Source? NBC News for all you deniers!

Hell yeah! MAGA! Those worthless Dems should have known... we were there to cause trouble. When one of our MAGAs was bashing that officer over the head with that fire extinguisher....I was saying to myself....you know what....the Dems should have saw this coming...MAGA. Trump Won....Get over it!!!

vantexan

Hell yeah! MAGA! Those worthless Dems should have known... we were there to cause trouble. When one of our MAGAs was bashing that officer over the head with that fire extinguisher....I was saying to myself....you know what....the Dems should have saw this coming...MAGA. Trump Won....Get over it!!!
Could you refresh my memory....which officer was bashed over the head with a fire extinguisher?

nWo

I think he's referring to this.

Robert Palmer apologized for acting upon a “false narrative about a stolen election” when he attacked police officers with a fire extinguisher during at the Capitol on Jan. 6. It didn’t save him from getting slapped with a a 63-month prison sentence on Friday, the longest to date among those who have been charged as a result of the riot.

Palmer said in court that he was “really, really ashamed of what I did,” and promised to “never, ever, ever” attend another political rally. He won’t for another five years and change, at least.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The January 6th committee had extensive evidence and information on the Federal government's knowledge and intel about the likelihood of civil unrest at the Capitol Building and did nothing to stop it. The J6 committee buried this and focused on Trump. Source? NBC News for all you deniers!
We need to subpoena all communications.