Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

nWo

The traitors fundraiser is funny

Campaign Created by: Robert Palmer
The funds from this campaign will be received by Robert Palmer.

Goal: USD $50,000
Raised: USD $ 12,248
campaign image
Hello my fellow freedom loving Americans. My name is Robert Palmer. I am a Christian man, father, brother, friend and political prisoner who is currently serving a 63 month sentence for my involvement in the January 6th attempt to overturn the 2020 election. After my arrest while awaiting sentencing I lost my home and business of over 20 years that I worked so hard to build, and was forced to sell all of my personal belongings. My world has been turned upside down to say the least. The inhumane, deplorable conditions here at the DC jail and the way I have been treated for being a Trump supporter is Despicable, including feces and urine being thrown at me, rats and bedbugs that would make your skin crawl. Denying medical treatment and medication along with refusing to give us our mail, which includes no visitation or virtual visits either. I am a Christian man who cannot even worship here as there is no chapel or any religious programs. I thank God for the support of my family and friends while going through this ordeal. I am asking for help towards rebuilding my life.Through Gods Love and your help I know all things are possible. Thank you so very much!
Robert

Yolo

Did the cop die???? Nope! Then what is he crying about? Oh so a fire extinguisher hit him in the head! HE HAD a Helmet on!!! I say toughen up! Maybe if Nancy Pelosi wouldn't have pissed...him off soo much...He wouldn't have to launch fire extinguishers at people !!!

vantexan

It's on video there bud.
I remember in 2020 cops having bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at them around the country. Well over 1000 cops injured. Some killed. How many of those rioters have been convicted of crimes? How many were held without bail and no speedy trial? Huh bud?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember in 2020 cops having bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at them around the country. Well over 1000 cops injured. Some killed. How many of those rioters have been convicted of crimes? How many were held without bail and no speedy trial? Huh bud?
Uhhh…I’m guessing none

nWo

I guess one could argue that doesn't qualify as a ,"bash." But a maga clown threw a fire extinguisher at a cops head.