Jan. 6th Info Hidden from Public

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I remember in 2020 cops having bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at them around the country. Well over 1000 cops injured. Some killed. How many of those rioters have been convicted of crimes? How many were held without bail and no speedy trial? Huh bud?
Not true, One officer was killed and one retired officer. The killer of the retired officer got 30 years plus life. The killer of the active officer was a BoogalooBoi and retired Air Force officer, who is also serving 41 years for that murder, and life for killing another officer.

There were less than 1000 officers injured, according to the Trump Justice Dept.

vantexan

Not true, One officer was killed and one retired officer. The killer of the retired officer got 30 years plus life. The killer of the active officer was a BoogalooBoi and retired Air Force officer, who is also serving 41 years for that murder, and life for killing another officer.

There were less than 1000 officers injured, according to the Trump Justice Dept.
According to the Police Chiefs Association more than 2000 officers were injured in the 2020 riots. I've seen numbers over 1000 numerous times. I said some were killed. Thanks for clarifying that. However there were dozens of people killed. Why are you justifying the 2020 riots? And just how many people were convicted of participating in the riots including arson, looting, assault, and destruction of private property?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
According to the Police Chiefs Association more than 2000 officers were injured in the 2020 riots. I've seen numbers over 1000 numerous times. I said some were killed. Thanks for clarifying that. However there were dozens of people killed. Why are you justifying the 2020 riots? And just how many people were convicted of participating in the riots including arson, looting, assault, and destruction of private property?
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm not justifying the riots, but I also accept that a lot of the trouble was initiated by RW agitators. Who started the fires in Minneapolis? This guy? Not BLM.

newolddude

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm not justifying the riots, but I also accept that a lot of the trouble was initiated by RW agitators. Who started the fires in Minneapolis? This guy? Not BLM.

This guy was breaking out the windows of the Ferguson police HQ during those riots and the cops did almost nothing to stop him.
EZUcrjFXgAATMVf

Sure looks like a Ferguson resident.

vantexan

No doubt there was some of that. Just like there were FBI instigators on J6. Do you think all those bricks thrown at cops were from right wing instigators? All the looting? The killings?

100%

I deny that anyone cares because your side insisted the whol J6 thing was illegitimate from the beginning.

If you’re willing to take it all as factual, I am as well. But at this point what you seem to be saying is that a mob of angry Trump supporters couldn’t possibly restrain themselves from hideous behavior and Nancy Pelosi should have stopped them.

This from the party of “personal responsibility”.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Not true, only one capitol police officer was killed in the line of duty that year. He was run down and rammed with a car by a black supremacist.