Jarret S*ck's!!!

dragracer66

Why does UPS continue to throw money away on a losing driver and team!!! I am not a Nascar fan by any mean's but you still kinda want to root for a team when it's sponsored by your employer. If any one of us underachieved like that team does we would all be thrown out on the street!!! And they can't use the excuse that's it's a new car and team because they s*cked long before this... UPS should have cut ties with them when he left for a toyota!!!!!!

jlphotog

Plus he totally forgot about the following distance guidelines. You know, "FOUR to SIX seconds following distance under 30 mph. SIX to EIGHT seconds following distance over 30 mph." :w00t: :lol: :laugh:

dragracer66

Plus he totally forgot about the following distance guidelines. You know, "FOUR to SIX seconds following distance under 30 mph. SIX to EIGHT seconds following distance over 30 mph." :w00t: :lol: :laugh:
Ya know what....I think he does remember those rule's that's why he probably can't catch anybody in front of him!!!!:lol:

upsdude

IE cut backs. Jarrett is only allowed 2.3 crew members. Plus, PAS added 5 pit stops, but the tires were placed in the wrong pit stall.

brown bomber

brown bomber
hell..he's as old as most UPS drivers...pushing 50 yrs. old..just can't keep up w/ young superstars..both in the centers and on the track...I quit trying to play the speed game, years ago..if your hands are tied, by PAS and the unwillingness of UPS to make changes in standards...(time studies)...so be it

Gman24

You guys act like you ACTUALLY thought he had a chance of doing well? Jarrett was asked to come aboard (TOYOTA) because he was there ONLY guaruntee of making it into the DAYTONA 500 under the past champions provisional. Of course now he only has 5 more of them to use for the REST OF THE YEAR.

I think UPS stayed with Jarrett more for his clean cut image and that he is a past CHAMPION, nothing more.

The "DRIVE THE TRUCK" commercials have done what UPS has intended for the sponsorship to do from the get go anyways. Probably more of an impact than Jarrett winning races. What FEW he has won since being in the UPS car.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I truely think that since he is driving for UPS then he should also have to be a Teamster and pay his Union Dues. Could you imagine?!?!

Channahon

I think Jarrett is the only driver who uses his turn signals and no one will let him in!!

I heard Michael Waltrip actually visited the big boys at UPS to ask them for the continued sponsorship driving the Toyota. So far, hasn't done either driver any good.