Jerry Sandusky update

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sandusky had some kind of hearing today and he was complaining that he wanted to sit on his deck to play with his dog and he wanted to have friends over to visit. And it's not fair. He's on house arrest.

He should thank his lucky stars that his butt isn't in jail. I would've put him in jail 'til his trial.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OMG I dont know how anyone could be that way. Im sorry I dont understand. How does this happen? What is wrong with people like this?

P

pickup

OMG I dont know how anyone could be that way. Im sorry I dont understand. How does this happen? What is wrong with people like this?

What really sickens me is the fact that this guy was surrounded by enablers:those who didn't do enough to stop it or those who put a stop to stopping it. . I don't know all the players in this case but I do know someone failed to act sooner,at the very least

And as it goes for this guy, it goes for a lot of other pedophiles. Too many people looking the other way or covering it up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The jury has a verdict......9:36 PM (PA time)

All parties are heading to the courtroom. The courtroom will be locked down 'til all charges and findings are read.....and then they'll be reported.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can you even imagine how it must feel to go into that courtroom, hear your fate and then realize you'll NEVER be free to walk in a store, a park or do whatever you want? At his age?

Your days will be planned for you and you will be told what to do, when to eat and when to sleep. His only escape can be to pray for onset of Alzheimers.

He deserves the punishment......it's got to be a real shock.

Even the wife, going home last night alone and knowing that from here on, it's alone!

I'm so glad a predator is put away.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
He is going to die in prison...and then is when the fun will really start for him.

There is a special little place in Hell for people who abuse children in such a manner. The few remaining years of his life...in prison...are as "good" as it is ever going to get for him. He had best "enjoy" them while he can, and be careful when he picks up the soap in the shower.